Henry

Henry woke up at five a.m. He went upstairs and saw his father sleeping on the couch. He didn't wake him up. Why would he? His dad was tired and he didn't really need him. Of course he liked him, it was his dad. But he was useless for him.
He was a very patriotic kid, he loved his country. His biggest dream was for his country to get recognized from something and become as powerful as it once was (for those who don't know Portugal was a very powerful country in the XV century)
Then his father woke up.
- Who's there??!!- said his dad, pointing the gun to the kid.
- It's just me dad- said his kid, calm.
His mother woke up and went downstairs to see what was happening. After that, they had breakfast and did the normal things families do in the mornings. They tought they had a regular kid. But he wasn't that type of kid. He was a very smart, manipulator and calm kid. He studied the strangest type of things. He even learned how to make a really accurate statue of himself!!!!!
Well- he said getting up- I have to go.
His dad let him go alone to school. If it was one thing he knew about his son is that he could protect himself.
I've got to go too - said Charles (Henry's father, you better get used to his name because I am going to start to use his name a lot after this chapter)- I am going to meet Frank at the police department.
    And so they went, father and son, without knowing what was going to happen to them the next days...