Just another day at school

-Hi Kyle- said Henry
-Hi Henry.
-How's your father?
-Annoying, as he always has been.
-Oh, c' mon Kyle! He's a great father! He's just worried about you! My father annoys me sometimes and I do not get mad at him!
- Yeah, but uncle Charles is not annoying like my dad!
-You are being a jackass Kyle...
-Let's stop talking about this.
-Ok, so why don't we go to the classroom?
- Because we're waiting for Jimmy. Oh, I see him!!!!!!!
Jimmy was entering the school with his sister, never letting her hand go.
- ... and if someone laughs at you, just tell an adult- he said to his sister
- Jimmy, I'm ten years old, I'm just two years younger than you -said his sister
- Hi Jimmy- said Kyle
- C'mon, we have to go, we're almost late - said Henry
- Wait, I've got to drop my sister in class.
The school was enormous. The school entrance was a small place with a cantine at the right. At the left there was a a very long ramp that lead to the most important place of the school, where were two buildings. The classrooms were in them. Then, there was another ramp that lead to the gym, and further down, you reached a football field, and beyond there was a dark place with lots of trees. In a sunny day you would find lots of students there, but in a rainy one you would find the place deserted.
- It's a very rainy day today- said Henry, after Portuguese class.
- Nice text you wrote about "our country needed to be fixed" Henry- said Kyle
- I hope my sister doesn't get wet- said Jimmy
- Don't worry Jimmy- said Kyle- she's safe from the heavy rain in the other building.
- Well, I am going for my morning walk.-said Henry
- It's raining cats and dogs, Henry!- said Kyle
- I don't care.- said Henry, running down the ramp.
- Sorry Jimmy, you will have to wait alone- said Kyle- My pen is out of ink, I have go to buy another one.
- Don't worry, I am going to check on Shelly ( his sister).
10 minutes later...
Oh, here you are Kyle- said Jimmy, back in the building.
- So, what did you had to save your sister from to take more time than me? By the way, where's Henry?
- I don't no, but if there's one thing I now is that the morning break is almost over. C'mon, we can't be late for maths class!!!!
Henry didn't show for maths class.