fourteen: i wrote this while listening to ten$ion by die antwoord fuck me up

next chapter is the last one & maybe there will be an epilogue also this chapter isn't that good either but i know what im doing

ryan laid across the counter with the sinks on it five minutes after fourth period had started, his head laying in brendon's lap. he was stoned out of his mind yesterday, and he's stoned out of his mind today. brendon kept his hand in ryan's hair, gently rubbing his hair as the amber eyed boy slowly fell asleep. 

ash was laying under the sink, their phone next to them with the quiet sound of fok julie naaiers by die antwoord playing. bo was next to them, their head in his lap while they told a story to the rest of the group about how they once walked in on ant and bo doing the dirty.

lynn and alexa were sharing a cigarette by the door, under the missing smoke detector since their school was too low budget to have one in every bathroom. josh and tyler were next to them, doodling on each other's arms and hands. tyler had drawn what seemed like a tree and the swirling galaxy, while josh made marks that seemed like they all had their own specific meaning. 

jack and alex were feeding each other next to the sinks. where they got food despite their lunch period being sixth period, no one knew. they fed each other a pack of gushers then immediately began making out. nasty.

max and steven had both ditched this meeting because they both had assessments to take in their ditched classes. nerds.

"so, i walk into bo's house without knocking because his home is my home. his parents aren't home, i raid his fridge because i'm a good friend, okay? i took his mom's bottle of wine home with me, but that's for another discussion-" ash starts before being cut off by bo pushing them off his lap.

"what the fuck! my mom thought that was me! you bitch, she took my laptop for that!" bo complained as ash got back into his lap, putting their hand over his mouth and shushing him.

"shut up, daddy's talking," bo slapped their hand away and ryan started wheezing in laughter, "so, i stole his mom's wine, went upstairs to be like 'yo, my guy, let's watch something gay on netflix and make fun of it' and i open his door. by the way, they're completely fucking silent until i open the door-"

"that's enough, ash! we don't wanna know about him getting fuck in the ass! he's already told us enough stories!" alexa exclaimed, covering lynn's ears as if protecting her. 

ash rolled their eyes, "fine, you guys are no fun." 

brendon spoke up, ryan still half asleep in his lap, "what do you guys think this club is gonna be like when we graduate?" 

"if we graduate," jack muttered, alluding to him, josh and ash all failing multiple classes. 

"bitch, i'll force you the graduate with us," ryan whispered, raising his head up slightly, eyelids heavy and eyes slightly red, "this is my family, ross family who? we're not leaving anyone behind when we graduate, fuckers," ryan giggled under his breath and lay his head on brendon's lap. 

"but, for real, what's gonna happen when we graduate? you guys are legit the only people i actually care about, no homo or hetero, and i don't want us to get separated after graduation," alex said, tyler sighed in agreement from across the room. 

brendon shrugged, "how do you think this club will end?"

"maybe it'll just end when we graduate. we could pass the club onto the new generation of homosexual freshmen," josh suggested.

"that sounds like something that we would do," bo said from under the sink.

little did they know, that is not how their club would come to an end.