thirteen: im deeply in love with jt tollas from famous last words enjoy

this is a really really bad filler chapter but there's a shit ton of ryden and it's just being silly so i can lead up to the end btw there's like two more chapters also i forgot what class bo was skipping?? i think it was english?? but now i'm changing it to chemistry because i hate myself??

ryan and brendon showed up to the bathroom about ten minutes early then the rest of the group, just to enjoy some alone time.

brendon was in the corner of the room, ryan was sitting in his lap. "you look really, really pretty today," brendon gushed, twirling ryan's soft brown locks between his fingers, "yet, you look really, really pretty everyday."

ryan blushed lightly and leaned forward into brendon's chest, "shut the fuck up," he said, voice muffled from brendon's shirt.

"what's that?" brendon asked as he wrapped his arms around ryan's small frame, "you want me to tell you even more about how beautiful you are? you are so fucking beautiful. you have the softest and most gentle eyes i've ever seen and they've become my favorite color and your smile is my favorite smile and-"

"stop, i'm gonna cry," ryan said, wiping at the tears forming in his eyes. 

brendon held ryan close to his chest, and gently kissed his forehead. the bell for fourth period rang and as if on cue, josh practically kicked the door open with tyler on his back. tyler ducked down and put his chin on the top of josh's head to he would hit his own head on the top of the doorway and actually die. "good morning, homos. it's like, eleven o'clock and i wish i was dead," tyler announced as he got off of josh's back. 

"me," ash whispered as thet stepped into the bathroom. they stood in front of the mirror behind the sink and pulled their shirt down slightly, poking at a small bruise that had formed on their collarbone. "does this look like it could kill me?" ash turned to josh and tyler and soon alex and lynn, who had just walked in as they asked that.

alexa approached ash and examined it, "dude, what the fuck did you do?" 

"got into a fight this morning with some fucking sophomore who thinks he's tough shit. beat the shit out of him, but he got a few swings in. is it bad?" ash turned to ryan and brendon. brendon made a noise that sounded like the mutter of 'oh fuck' and ryan shook his head. 

tyler came up to ash and poked at the bruise and they slapped his hand away. "it'll be fine. don't touch it," tyler said.

"then why did you touch it!" ash asked as lynn took pictures of their bruise.

tyler shrugged, "i'm a doctor but at the same time i've never been to medical school so it's okay."

jack walked into the bathroom with alex on his arm and, in an explosive scene of celebration, threw torn up paper in the air as confetti and announced to the group, "i'm failing three classes!" 

"same," josh and ash replied. 

"if bo was here, he'd kick all of your fucking asses. he hasn't gone to chemistry for an actual class in like three weeks, yet he has a fucking A-," alexa ranted, then muttered, "i wanna fight bo so fucking badly."

ryan spoke up, "we all want to fight bo. everyone wants to fucking fight bo."

"everyone also wants to fuck that twink's tight-" alexa threw her hand over lynn's mouth and pulled her head into her boob. she smothered her head into her book fat and hushed her. 

"that's enough. i'm going home, goodnight everyone, i'll remember you all in therapy." brendon hopped off the sink and ran out of the bathroom door.