Chapter Four

I was sitting on my bed, doing my homework from the day I got suspended. That cow didn't get into any trouble. That pissed me off more. She starts it by being nasty and I get in trouble. From what I was told by Catie, her friends said I jumped her for no reason, when she was just talking to my brother about a project. The girl is to dumb for school, so they should've known she was lying out her ass. I will get her though, so it doesn't matter.

I sighed, throwing my book off to the side. For once I'm bored with school work. I decided to go down stairs where my family was. I stepped into the kitchen, to only see uncle Dom and his wife. I guess everyone already left to go back to their homes. Though my grandparents and great uncle Kipper were at the table.

"Hey sweetie, done with your homework?" mom asked smiling.

"Nah, got bored with it," I stated, walking over to my chair by dad. I sat down and looked to see everyone staring at me. "What?!" I exclaimed, "Do I have something on my face?" I asked, feeling around it.

Pulling my hand away from my face, dad answered, "No, just shocked to hear that." I just shook my head. Yeah, I guess it's unusual to hear me say that, but even I grow tired of things. Mom placed down a plate in front of me. I turned my head smiling at her. She kissed my cheek and walked off. I dug straight into my sandwich she brought me. It was so good. It under two minutes it was gone along with the fries she had given.

Leaning back in my chair, I smiled happily. Man was I hungry. "Damn! Where the hell did you put that?!" I heard uncle Dom asked. I looked over at him to see a shocked expression on his face. I saw everyone with the same expression. Damn I just keep surprising them.

"I'm a growing girl! And I was hungry!" I defended myself.

"Okay, but where did you put it, pint size?" he asked again.

"Hey! No making fun of my size asshole!" I pouted. I looked at my dad, who's face soften, then turned a glare over to uncle Dom. I turned, smiling smugly at him. He just huffed turning back to aunt Celia. He-he, I'm so evil. Insert evil laugh here.

I stood watching Sinister's house. I wanted to warn them about what's going on, but terrified they will shoot me on the spot. He's coming for Kendra and I'm scared of what will happen to her this time. I remember the first time he took her. God, she was so scared. The look she had in her eyes still haunt me to this day. The torturous screams that came from her when he was hurting her. Sometimes I was able to hide her. Most of the time, she fell victim to that sorry excuse of a human being.

I sighed as I saw her family and friends walking towards the house. God, I just need to face my fears and tell them what's going on. I just stood there though, frozen to my spot. "You have to tell them Simon," I heard my sister, Aimee, said from behind me in her soft voice. I turned my head looking at her.

"I know. But damn, we all know who her family is. The baddest of the bad," I stated.

"I understand that, man," my childhood friend, Payden told me. I sighed, looking back at the house. I noticed they were all in the place now. I just hope I don't ever live to regret this.

"Alright, let's go," I muttered, fear eating at me. I just hope because I look like my father they won't kill me on the spot. I glanced back to see my sister and friend ready to follow me into hell. I looked both ways before crossing the street. I held my head up, and bee lined for Kendra's home. Once in front of the massive house, I felt like I was going to be sick. Yeah, some biker I am, I thought bitterly to myself.

"Come on Simon. We are right behind you," Aimee gently said. I just nodded my head and went up to the porch. Once there I breathed out hard and rang the doorbell. I waited, hoping I didn't get sick and that maybe Kendra's mother, Carmen would answer. The door swung open, not reveling her mother, but her mountain of a father, whose temper is well known. Yep, just bend over and kiss your ass goodbye Simon, I thought to myself as this man glared at me. His dark brown eyes narrowed to slits.