Chapter Three

I opened my eyes, blinking the rapidly against the morning sunlight that drifted threw my windows. I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I sat up, confused as why anyone would be yelling at, I looked at my alarm, eight in the morning. Crazy ass people! Oh my God! I threw my blankets off of me, swinging my legs over the edge and stood up. Unholy ass people. I tugged on my sweats, stomped my way over to my door, throwing the door open. 

I proceeded out the door towards the stairs. I peered down to see my dad and uncle Dom in a heated argument. It was scary. Dad is clearly taller than uncle Dom, but they weren't backing down from each other. Uncle Seth had Dom along with uncle Tim. Uncle Tom and uncle Sean had dad. 

"How the hell do you hit your own daughter?!" uncle Dom roared. Oh, that's what this is about.

"I didn't mean it. I saw red and I hit her," dad seethed.

"Well maybe you need to control that anger better. Cause if you ever so much as raised your voice to her, I'll beat the living hell out of you," uncle Dom bellowed, pushing off my two uncles and stormed off into the kitchen. Everyone soon left, leaving my dad to stand by himself. Shit this was all my fault. I was being a spoiled brat.

"Dad?" I called. He whipped his head towards me, seeing the clear bruise on my face. I shook my head, putting my hair across it.

"Oh God! Ken, I'm so sorry. I.." he trailed off. I jogged down to the last step and launched myself at my dad. He caught me, holding me tightly.

"I'm the one who is sorry dad. I was acting like spoiled brat and provoked your temper," I said, but it muffled by his over muscled shoulders.

"It's no excuse baby. I had no right laying my hand on you," he told me. I moved back in his arms, looking him in the eyes.

"Just so you know, this doesn't change that I think your a softy," I grinned at him. He gave me deadpanned look.

"Of course not," he muttered, carrying my off to his office. He set me down on my feet, closing the door. I watched a he walked over to his desk and sat down. Dad works his business from home, so he can always be here with us. Aunt Gabby is the main representative to the company for in building meetings and such.

"Dad I really am sorry. It's just yelling at Mickie for no reason pissed me off. The way Salon is treating her, along with everyone else has put me in a bad mood. Salon should know better. Mickie loves him more than anything. It's his baby," I pleaded with dad to understand.

Sighing dad nodded, "I know. I'm under stress with everything and I took it out on the wrong people," he looked at me. "Trust me, your brother is going to pull his head out his ass or I'm going to help him," dad stated. I chuckled, skipping over to my dad. I hoped up into his lap.

"Can I help?" I grinned at him.

"Sure. The more the merrier," he grinned back. "Oh and about your being suspended," he looked at me. I just smile bigger. He shook his head. I slumped forward.

"What about it?" I asked pouting.

"Nice job baby," he laughed smiling at me.

"I know," I smiled back. I hoped off his lap, heading towards the door. "Breakfast. Come on, you old softy," I turned looking back at him. He leaped from his seat, charging towards me. I yelped, opening the door and raced down the hall towards the kitchen. I ran inside I dove straight into my uncle Dom's lap, just as my dad filled the doorway.

"I'm not a softy," he grumbled. I heard everyone start laughing.

"Right dad. You started crying when Kendra ignored you last night," Salon sorted.