The moment aunt's face came on my screen Zac was shocked. He was looking at the screen like anything.

"Good morning my Emma, who's this boy with you? I must say you have got a Greek god as your boyfriend. He is so handsome" aunt said cheerfully.

"Carl! He isn't my boyfriend .." Zac interrupted me.

"Hello Carl, I am Zac loran, nice to meet you" he said putting on his charming smile.

"Sorry Zac but only Emma can call me Carl, you can address me as Carla" the moment aunt said that, Zac's face went pale. He came to know about his misunderstanding. He thought Carl was my boyfriend.

"Carl, I will talk to you later, take care, love you" I said that happily.

"Take care Emma, I will be waiting for your call and Zac take care of her" she winked and then hung up.

After the call, I opened the door of his car and went to my house. I was really angry, angry to the point of killing this jerk. I walked away fast.
When I was about to open the door of my house Zac held my hand.

Zac's viewpoint

Last night when I texted from my number, I thought I would tease her but when she addressed me as Carl, my whole mood dropped. I couldn't sleep.

So she has a boyfriend named Carl. But she acts so shy and always says she hates people in her life. How can she apply her stupid theory of keeping people away only to me. She is all head over heels for this Carl and even replied as "love you Carl". I need answers. This fake girl needs to be taught a lesson.

In the morning when I knocked at Emma's door, she was shocked. She looked really attractive and damn, her eyes made it hard for me to stay mad at her. But I acted like a total jerk. I yelled at her because somewhere I felt cheated. I wanted her to like me, only me. In my car when her aunt called and when my stupid
misunderstanding was cleared, I went blank.

Fuck! I messed up again. I hurt her and this time by calling her... Oh gosh! I said the words said by Amelia. What should I say.

She looked hurt. She was clearly trying to hold back her tears. After clearing my stupid doubts, she left the car and started walking towards her house but before she could open the door, I held her hands.

"Don't touch me" she yanked my hand away.

She doesn't let anyone touch her and I called her a slut. I am an idiot jumping to conclusions faster than the bullet train.

"Saying sorry wouldn't help I know but I am ashamed and repenting what I said, what I did" I meant my apology.

She turned away "You called me a slut, without knowing anything, you judged me, you yourself have a girlfriend and still forcing me to go on date, even if I had a boyfriend that doesn't mean I am a slut, you are sick."

Her those words broke me. I realized what a mess I have created. She was holding back her tears. Her voice was quivering. I felt like she's slipping away from my life just like sand slipping.

"Please let me.. " she interrupted me.

"You don't have to, we are done, please leave, bye" she went inside and closed the door of her house.

I was blank and I had no clue what to do.

Emma's viewpoint

I closed the door and straight away went to my bedroom. I had to let my tears out as I couldn't hold this sadness inside me. I cried for what felt like ages. After some hours, I felt fine.