Misunderstanding

A new day has come and no school today.

Yippee!! no dealing with people .

I had hardly finished bathing and changing into casuals when my doorbell rang.

Looks like Celia has come.

I opened the door and got shocked.
It was Zac. He was very nicely dressed and I didn't want to admit it but I was charmed. He looked pissed though.

"What are you doing here so early?" I asked him.

Wow! I can make eye contact with him. Maybe because I am used to his company.

"We are going on a date today and I have no plans to waste a single second, so get in my car, we are going somewhere" He ordered me.

"Excuse me, I am not even dressed, I have not done any chores also and wait let me ask Celia to help" I called Celia but before she could answer my phone, Zac snatched it and pocketed it in his jeans.

"Hey!! What's your problem? Stop ordering me and forcing your choices on me. I get it you are pissed, it's written all over your face but it's not my fault .." he interrupted me.
"just get in the car" he shouted.

I did what he told me to, not because I was scared but I was hurt the way he shouted at me. He sat in the car and didn't start it. He just glared straight ahead.

Finally, he unlocked my mobile

Finally, he unlocked my mobile. He was checking my cellphone completely. I kept watching him angrily and he looked up.

"Who is this Carl? why is your call log full of him? you act all shy in front of others and you have a secret boyfriend. Such a drama you are... "

I interrupted him "listen Mr. you know nothing, don't judge me like that.. "
"Oh I know Scarlett, even at night you thought it was him chatting with you."

What? How he knows about the night? It was him who texted me?

"So it was your number? you texted me last night?" I questioned him.

"Do you love this person named Carl? How long have you known each other?" he was investigating like anything.

You want answers? Fine.

"Yes I love Carl and I have known this person since childhood" I replied angrily.

He punched on his staring "Shit! Amelia was right. You are a slut."

"How dare you call me that.. " before I could complete my sentence, my phone rang. It was Carl.

Yep. She told me we will facetime today.

I snatched my cell and yelled at Zac "Just wait and watch, you jerk."

He was already fuming after knowing that Carl was calling. I picked up "Hi Carl! Good morning."