"Seems that somebody forgot to put the champagne on table three" I fold my arms.

Bobby's eyes widen in fear.

"Shit" he cries, "is bridezilla freaking out?"

"Any longer we'll have to scrap her off the wall" I exaggerate.

I feel as though I'm playing a role tonight around Bobby, but if I'm being honest, I've been playing a role my entire life with people.

"I'll go get you the champagne" he panics, leaving my sight in a hurry.

I laugh, twisting my body away from the bar.

Being a bartender myself and working with Bobby for years, I had to check up on him at some point during the night anyway.

Bobby is a year older than me but I was the one that trained him when he first started working at my bar years back.

If I had thing my way, the plan would be to avoid Bobby for as long as possible but like I said, as his boss, I had to check up on him whether I wanted to or not.

"I see you still have that same effect on people," a familiar voice says.

I turn my head to my left to find a drunk man six feet beside me. I thought I never had to see again.

He wears a black tuxedo and his brown ivy league haircut was swept up. His diamond blue eyes still had the same effect on me as it did ten years prior.

I open my mouth to speak "Matt? What are you doing—"

"Come on Sam, you're not Anna's only friend from Riverside that was invited to this wedding" he raises a brow.

I sigh.

I was stupid to think that no one from high would be here. I have enough things to worry about without Riversiders being in my face.

"There's more of you?" I gulp.

"Yeah, and good luck trying to avoid us all" Matt smiles mischievously.

Matt Davis was the last person that I wanted to see here tonight.

I might as well throw myself from this building, it's better than spending the entire night being put through absolute misery.

"Matt, Daniel is looking for you," a voice calls from beside me. She looks over to me and grins. "Oh Sam hi, I didn't see you there"

"Hi, Jenna" I smile, wrapping my arms around the twenty-year-old.

Jenna and I stand in matching dresses with our hair styled in the same updo.

I remember Anna used to complain about her annoying kid sister, in high school. I've missed so much of this amazing person life and for what? Because I wanted to escape from my cage? Maybe I've been selfish like everybody has always said I was.

"Hi, I see you've met Matt" Anna's younger naive sister smiles.

I almost feel the need to chuckle but instead maintain my straight face.

"We've actually known each other for a long time," Matt tells her while placing his hands into the pockets of his suit.

"Yeah, unfortunately," I mutter under my breath.

"I see its been a long time" Jenna observes.

My heart is flooded with sorrow. I look over to Matt who scratches the stubble on his face anxiously.

"Not long enough" Matt snaps coldly, "excuse me" he walks quickly across the hall, disappearing in the distance.

"What was that about?" Jenna asks just as Bobby reappears behind the bar and places the champagne bottle nervously in my hands.