4.0

will🎄: so

will🎄: are you still salty

jordan👽: totally fuck off

will🎄: wow you answered me, looks like we're getting somewhere !!!

jordan👽: i will block you

will🎄: no wait, i need to talk to you

jordan👽 is typing...

jordan👽: you have ten minutes.

will🎄: i only need three.

will🎄: this was all a huge misunderstanding. isaac was just trying to get in your head. he wanted to break us up because he wants me all for himself.

will🎄: i would never do anything to hurt you.

will🎄: you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

jordan👽: is that all?

will🎄: yes. i'm so sorry, jordan.

jordan👽: alright

jordan👽: see you later then

will🎄: what? you're not going to accept my apology? even after what i just said? you're not going to talk to me?

jordan👽: nope.

jordan👽: you said what you had to say and i let you.

jordan👽: it doesn't change anything. if i meant the world to you like you say i do, we wouldn't be in this mess because first of all you wouldn't be in contact with your abusive ex and you would trust me enough to handle him if he was bothering you.

jordan👽: which clearly you do not seeing as you tried to take matters into your own hands. now look where that got you.

jordan👽: look where that got us.

will🎄: i'm sorry

jordan👽: yeah? me too.

jordan👽: i'm just wondering when you're going to realise that sorry doesn't always fix everything.

will🎄: jordan,, you know what i mean.

jordan👽: that's another thing. i can't read your mind, will.

jordan👽: we met by mistake and you're the person i write shitty poetry about.

jordan👽: but i'm starting to think that this might have been just that.

will🎄: been what?

jordan👽: a mistake.

read 23:17

[please ignore the christmas tree emoji, i started writing this chapter around christmas lol. so uhm yeah. hopefully updates should start to come back :D ]