30.

I'm sorry for all the the time skips, but I'm trying to move it along and speed it up a little bit.
-

3 months later.

Melanie Stephen

"I can't find my earrings Miles where are they?" I asked while I hurriedly tried to find my flats also to wear with my bridesmaid dress. The wedding was in the next couple of hours and we needed to be at the castle to take pictures with the bride.

"I dunno baby just take these." He said handing me his diamond earrings.

"These are yours what are you going to wear?"

"My other ones that I got from my business trip in UAE." He said while rushing into the closet.

My hair was already done since I'd told them that I preferred to wear my hair down instead of putting heat on it and luckily Nat agreed with me so we were all going to wear our hair down since she was hoping for that anyways.

"Guys when are we leaving? These shoes are killin' me!" Chase said all dramatic while strutting in with his elegant black and peach tux on. He looked too adorable in his tux right now and looked just like Miles.

"Little boy we're leaving soon, go get your blazer and put it on alright."

He shrugged and left the room.

I stood in the mirror taking in the appearance of my six month pregnant belly. It's grown majorly and we had to get the dress resized after telling Jason and Nat that I was pregnant, Miles can't wait to tell the rest of his family.

"You look stunning baby." He mumbled while grabbing my waist from behind. He looked so nice in his tuxedo also, very daddyish since he'd shaved his beard and gotten a haircut. His curly hair peeking from under his hat that he wore.

"You look handsome too." I smiled.

"I can't believe how big your stomach has gotten."

"I know right she's gonna be a big girl."

That's right, we're having a baby girl and I'm thrilled to see what she looks like. Miles cried during the ultrasound and kept kissing me and telling me how much he was gonna be there for me, something I already knew.

"Mhm just like her mama." He joked as he walked away.

"Shut the fuck up, has Jason called you?"

"Um no Eric did but it was only to see who was gonna pick up our aunt."

I nodded and put on my earrings and my flats.

"So how do I look?"

"Perfectly perfect." He smiled and laced up his dress shoes. The bow tie hung low around his neck and after he finished with his shoes he tied it up.

"Alright let's go and could you pass me my piercing please?"

"Uh you don't think that's 'unprofessional' as you say"

"It's not it's perfectly fine." He smiled and took the small diamond stud from the palm of my hand and placed it into the hole on his nostril.