Chapter 11

Xylene's POV

"Yeah , we're on our way"

"Why?"

"I don't like , dude!"

"That's gay! Hahahaha"

"Yeah , next day . I promise , asahan kita bro , promise me !"

"Hahahaah Bye!"

And I hang up the phone. Pagkatapos kong ibaba ang tawag ,I'm about to sleep when my phone rang.

"Ow , what the hell?" I said.

"Hahahahaha easy bruh , I just want you to know that is your ex is already in the Philippines , I know you don't care but-----" hayst -_- this Israel getting my nerves .

"Do I need to care? BTW if you already forgotten she left me , she doesn't want me , does she? Do I need to apologize again ? Do I need to say that I'm not even care. You know I'm not bitter but please , let's not talk about it" then I hang up the phone.

"You okay?" Mikhail's ask.

"Yeah , but I'm not in my mood" then I pout.

She just gave me a warmth smile.

"Mikhail , I don't know pero I think I like you , the way I like her too...before"

And I gave her a warmth smile too. She's the only one that can make my mind change.

"Matulog na muna tayo , I know pagod ka kakaalaga sakin. Let's sleep" siya.

Then minutes after...

"Hayst ! Mikhail , your to perfect for me , do I deserve you? Do I care for you and do you care for me too? I hope so. Your the best girl best friend I ever found. What if it was just one sided love. Do I need to sacrifice ? Do I need to take advantage? Or do I need to let you go? But that was so hurtful so I think I can do sacrifice and I know you can make too. But the question is do you like/love or you just care about me?"

"There all right , maganda ka, matalino , prinsesa nga yata e , maputi , makinis pero  alam mo? Wala sa mga yan ang nagustuhan ko sayo , alam mo kung ano? Yung pag-aalaga mo sakin,sa lola mo at to all your friends" habang nakatingin at kinakabisado bawat angulo ng mukha niya.

"Do I look like a prince if am I ,  then I'm willing to fight for my princess" shit it was a gay.

"Do I need to fight for you? The question is would you catch me? Oh god! Why do I need to think twice? If love her , that's it I love her"

=============

A/N: pagpasensyahan niyo na si Author. Bawi nalang next time. Love lots guys !