Chapter 26 | 31 Days of Christmas

Okay, so basically, everyday until January 2nd (January 1st will be the last day of these type of updates) 1-2 of my stories will be updated everyday.

Here's the schedule:

Sunday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Monday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Tuesday: Under The Bridge

Wednesday: The Girl On Tour 2 and/or Fallen Head Over Heels

Thursday: Chin Up, Princess and/or Atelophobia

Friday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Saturday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Basically, if I have time for it, two stories will be updated each day. If you noticed, My Brother's Best Friend and Trynna Make It are in there twice. So if I don't have time to update Trynna Make It on Sunday, then it will be updated the other day, and vice versa. This goes for the other stories like this also.

Of course if I have enough time, I will update even more, but that's the official schedule for the next few weeks.

~ Michele

"Baby, just stay here with me tonight." I pout, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I can't, tomorrow is the wedding." He reminds me.

"But I don't want you to go." I frown.

"Baby girl, tomorrow I will see you at noon." He smiles.

"You better." I smile back.

"Okay, I have to go before they start to get impatient. Have fun with the girls." He pecks my lips.

"Have fun with the guys." I return the favor. We share one more kiss before he leaves.

"Finally. I thought they'd never leave." Zoe groans when I walk into the living room. Chres and I were in the bedroom.

"Sorry." I giggle. I think me and Chres were the ones holding then up from leaving.

"You're good, girl. Jacob just wouldn't leave me alone." Zoe groans.

"Oh, what happened?" I'm really interested in what happened.

"Bre, get the drinks." Justice tells her.

Bella was with Mrs. August right now. They're coming over later.

When I am offered a drink, I deny it. I have only ever drunken once, the night at my brother's when Chres gave me a sip of his.

"Girl, one drink isn't gonna hurt anything." Zoe takes another.

"I'll just stick to my tea." I smile.

While they talk, I find myself thinking about Chres. I don't see why he had to leave so early. Its only noon, he could have stayed a bit longer.

And like we're on the same wave length, I receive a text from my husband-to-be.

From: My Love 💚

I miss you already, Kayla.💜 -1:05pm

To: My Love 💚

I miss you more, Chres. 💚 -1:06pm

From: My Love 💚

Call me? Sometime when you get a chance. -1:07pm

To: My Love 💚