149

I HAD THIS THING HALF WAY FINISHED AND THEN I HAD TO ACCIDENTALLY SWIPE OVER ON MY TRACKPAD AND DELETE EVERYTHING. 

ugh. 

xx-Mystery-xx

Harry knew before he walked into his shared flat with Louis that he'd be in for a chewing. One, considering he was quite late compared to normal, and two, he accidentally left his phone at home that morning. 

Knowing Louis, he'd ask why Harry was late, and Harry didn't want to lie to him. It was next to impossible to lie to him. 

Harry opened the door of the flat and walked inside, automatically noticing how Louis was sat on the couch. 

Louis was biting his lip as he sat cross-legged on the couch, staring at his phone, balanced on his knee, as if he were expecting to receive a call or a text. Overall, he was letting off a "worried" vibe. 

Harry quite audibly shut the door and watched Louis' reaction to it as he slipped off his shoes and hung up his jacket. Louis' head snapped up quickly, and without haste, he stood and walked over to Harry.

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and hooked his chin over his shoulder, before whispering, "I was worried. Thought you got into a wreck or something. I saw on the television that there was a massive wreck on the A50, and I swore I saw your car, in the wreck I mean." 

Harry wrapped his arms around the slightly smaller man and rubbed his back soothingly. 

"No love I'm fine. I would've called to let you know I was gonna be late but I left my phone here this morning accidentally," Harry explained. 

"I know, but couldn't you have called from a company phone?" Louis asked, stepping back slightly so he could look Harry in the face. 

"I didn't even think about it," Harry said sheepishly. 

"Idiot," Louis mumbled, and kissed Harry.