99

*time skip*

Louis was currently on a break from Uni. It was kind of a long Spring Break.

And it was pure bliss. No stress from the school. No stress from homework. No stress from tests.

Just pure freedom from it all. And Louis was absolutely basking in it.

Since he didn't have school, him and Harry have actually taken the time to do coupley things.

They cuddle while watching cheesy romantic movies, go on dates to the movies (where they mostly make out in the background), attempt to make sweets together (never actually happens, the end up starting a batter war with each other, then have to spend the next so long cleaning it up), but most of all, they've e just been together. Well for the time Harry wasn't at work that is.

When Harry is at work, Louis is kind of bored.

Yeah there's television and wifi, but that doesn't provide anything. And Louis' much too lazy to take a walk to the nearby children's park that's only two blocks away. Don't judge him.

What he'd like is a puppy or a kitten of some sorts.

He's more of a dog person, but Harry's a cat person so.. There'd be an argument of which they'd get.

Louis checked the time. Just a few minutes before Harry's due to walk in.

Louis waited until Harry was in and settled before he brought up the animal thing.

"Harry?" He asked.

"Hmm?" Was Harry's response.

"I was wondering. Could we get a kitten or a puppy or something to keep here so either of us don't die of boredom when the other is gone?" Louis just threw it all out there.

Harry thought for a moment. That actually seemed like a good idea.

"Why the hell not?" He said, standing up and heading towards the front door, slipping on his iconic boots. He turned to look at Louis. "You coming?"

"Now?" Louis said flabbergasted. Harry smiled and nodded. "Bruh."