"I really like this movie. I can't believe I've never seen it before." Nyla shook her head.

"Dats a damn shame. Yo black card is getting revoked, if you ain't neva seen Baby Boy. It's a classic in the Black community." Anthony chuckled lightly, slightly scooting closer to Nyla. He could smell the light perfume she wore. Vanilla scented.

"Leave me alone." Nyla giggled, bringing her knees to her chest. She bit down on her bottom lip, feeling butterflies swirl around in her stomach once her and Anthony's arm's briefly touched.

"Nyla?"

"Y-Yes?" She croaked, looking at him.

"You're beautiful, ya know dat?" Anthony spoke, piercing her heart with his intense gazes.

Nyla shook her head no fervently. "No I'm not." She whispered, looking down, and playing with her finger's. She felt like she didn't come close to the description of the word.

Anthony lifted her chin up, connecting their eye's once again. "You are beautiful. And I mean dat. Don't let anybody tell ya different. Pick ya head up love. Smile."

Before Nyla had a chance to respond, she felt Anthony's plump lips over hers, indulging them into a deep kiss. She immediately gasped at the body contact, since she was caught off guard. She wasn't expecting Anthony to touch her, let alone kiss her. She felt tiny sparks all throughout her body as Anthony kissed her nice and slow.