⭐Save Me⭐

This chapter starts out with a flashback which will be italicized.

Excuse mistakes. I didn't proof read.
____________________

"This time won't you save me

"This time won't you save me. Baby I can feel myself givin up."- Save Me by Nicki Minaj

Omniscient

"You ain't stupid, Yvette. You're just in love with a man. When you in love with a man, he can make you feel high. So high you just be in outer space. But a man can also make you feel low. Real low. And he can keep you there. Keep you down. If you let him. Don't even worry about feeling used. It's just temporary. Everyone gets used. Men use women, women use men. Just face the fact you're going to be used. But if you feel so used, you ain't got nothing left, if the man ain't giving you the energy you need to love his ass... even when he's acting like a bastard, you need to let it go. If you ain't got nothing to give yourself or your baby... you won't have it to give to him."

Nyla sipped on her can of Sprite, her eye's glued intently to the 60-inch flat screen TV that hung up against the wall. She was sitting comfortably Indian style on the couch besides Anthony. They were watching Baby Boy on Netflix.

After many failed attempts of trying to get her over to his house, Anthony was happy that she was finally able to spend some time with him. He looked over at Nyla, his eye's slowly raking over her body, trying to picture what she looked like without clothes. She wore a t shirt and loose jeans, so it didn't leave much for the imagination.