⭐U Got It Bad⭐

"U got, u got it bad. When you're on the phone. Hang up and you call right back. U got, u got it bad. If you miss a day without your friend. Your whole life's off track."- U got It Bad, by Usher

Anthony

"Alright you guy's practice is over!! Excellent passes Bradford

"Alright you guy's practice is over!! Excellent passes Bradford. Your speed was phenomenal Jenkins! Those plays were spotless Gaines! If you guys keep playing like you did today, we'll definitely beat Hightower at Friday's game for sure." Coach Summers commended as we headed to the locker room.

Sweat trickled down my forehead from the strenuous practice, as I nodded at coach, acknowledging his compliment. I was relieved that it was over with. After the long day I had, all a nigga wanted to do was shower and go to sleep.

After showering and changing in the locker room, I took out my phone, seeing Nyla had finally text me back. I had been blowing her phone up, and it was obvious she was ignoring me because she left my messages on read.

 I had been blowing her phone up, and it was obvious she was ignoring me because she left my messages on read

I frowned reading her replies, before texting back, asking what was wrong. As soon as I sent it, I saw Nyla had read the message, but she had yet to reply.

I blew out a disgruntled breathe, stuffing my phone in my pants pocket, before walking out the front door's of the school where Christian and Lucas were talking.

"Nigga why you looking all upset?" Lucas laughed, as soon as I approached them.

"He salty because Tamika rejected him." Christian snickered.

"Ain't nobody worried about dat guh." I smirked, trying to conceal over the fact that I was upset about her.

Tamika is my ex girlfriend. We were together three year's, since freshman year. The reason we had broke up is because when Tamika left to New York to visit her family, I hooked up with Jena Baxter. It was a one time thing that happened at Christian's pool party. It was my my first time cheating on my girl, and it killed me inside, so instead of trying to hide it, I told her about it. I thought me being honest with her, would help, but it didn't. She broke up with me, and hasn't really looked my way ever since. But Tamika is my first love. She's like the only girl I've ever really cared about, and today I thought I was finally making some headway with her, but she pushed me away again.