"Date"

I was staring in the mirror, wondering if i looked good enough to be by Adam's side. I had to face it, he was very attractive.

I kept running my hands through my dark hair and my stomach felt uneasy. I was nervous.

A honk from outside pulled me out of my thoughts, i opened the front door and Adam sat on a motorcycle waving.

Oh god.

He was waring a black button up shirt with a couple buttons undone at the top and nice jeans with vans on. His hair was spiked and there were no piercings in his skin. He smiled a devious smile at me as i walked slowly towards him.

"Hey cutie"

I blushed and wouldn't look him in the eyes. 

"Here"

He handed me a white helmet and i clipped it on, sitting behind him.

"Hold on tight" I wrapped my arms tightly around him and i felt his body tense than relax into my arms.

We took off down the road and i felt adreniline pump in my veins, this was so exciting! I smiled brightly until we reached the restaurant to soon.

The place looked so fancy, he never told me where he was taking me and i can see why. I would have protested against this, it looks so exspensive.

He grabbed my hand as we walked up to the double doors and i felt my face get hot. He interwined our fingers, then rushed over and held the door open for me. I never knew he could actually be a gentleman.

We took our seats after he talked to a man about our private table. This was so extreme, i would have been happy just to get take out and eat it at my place or something.

We ordered our food and it was the most mouth watering meal i had ever tasted! This night was fantastic.

He stood up and walked over to me, he slowly bent down and i backed my head away startled. I felt my cheeks burning. "Adam?"

He gabbed my chin and crushed our lips together. His lips were soft and tasted like the soup he had been just eating and some wine.

I felt his tongue skim my lower lip and i shuddered with lust for him. I pulled him closer and ran my hands through his hair as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

When he released, his eyes darkened with lust and he through money on the table and quickly grabbed my hand, nearly dragging me out of the building. "Where are we going?"

"My place" 

We got on his motorcycle and i was very eager to get to his house hoping for a night i would never forget.