"Adam"

**

After that tiring first day i was not very happy to see this punk close to my car.

He stopped leaning against the tree and walked towards me with a grin spread against his lips.
"Where's your group of punks?" I questioned. I stopped at least three feet away from him.

"Not sure" He kept walking closer making me take a step back every now and then.
"What are you scared of me?" His grin did make me a little nervous.

He leaned against the trunk of my car as he lit a cigarette.

"You see we felt bad for what happened earlier..well mainly me" He walked next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
I stared up at him nervously. He blew smoke in my face, making me cough a little bit.

He cleared his throat ready to add more "So i'm inviting you to a party, it'll be fun. Beer, pool, women"

I moved his arm away and started to walk back to the car. "It sounds like a good time and it's...nice of you to invite me and all but.. i have work in the morning and the only thing that sounds appealing is the beer" I gave a small fake smile and hopped in my car.

He blocked me from closing the door.

"What the women don't sound appealing?" He still had a smirk playing on his lips. He twirled his lip piercing as he eyed me.

"I don't ..uhm go that way. I guess you could say." I looked down at the steering wheel.

He poked his head in the car, it was inches from my face "That's fine because niether do i"

He chuckled softly and i looked away as i felt his warm breath run up my neck. He pulled his head out from my car and shut the door for me.

"Well if you change your mind call me" He shouted.
"I don't have your.." He pointed to his pocket. When i looked down at mine a piece of paper stuck out, did he slip it in there ?!

I unfolded the paper and it had his number and his name. "Adam"

"Adam" i repeated.

When i looked up adam was gone. So i turned the car on and drove home.