"Captain America, and Miss Magnum... So nice to see you again. And finally, I have defeated you. The whole world will bow to me." he chuckled menacingly. I chewed the inside of my cheeks to keep my mouth shut.

"Nobody will bow to you." Steve grumbled. I hid a proud smirk for my brother, and kept my focus on the evil man.

"Oh, but they will. And you two could rule at my side. We could take over the world. We could have whatever we wanted. If we work together, we shall be unstoppable." Redskull said in a gruff tone, a spark of excitement in his evil eyes.

"We will never join you. I will kill each and every one of you." I spat at him.

He only glanced at me and grinned. "Cut off one head, two more shall take its place." he growled in my face. I sat up on my knees a little taller, feeling myself grow more confident. I could feel Steve growing more tense beside me, nervous of my actions.

"Screw you." I mumbled angrily. The ugly, blood red faced man stood up tall and glared over at Steve who sat up as well. With a shriek of rage, Redskull raised his fist and brought it down across Steve's jaw. Steve toppled back, and with a grunt he pushed himself back up to his knees and licked the small amount of blood from a cut off his lip.

"I can do this all day." Steve growled. Redskull, if at all possible, seemed to turn an even darker tone of red and he took a step back, sucking in a breath of air.

He turned on his heel and moved to a large machine, that looked sort of like a large gun, except that a strange blue light seeped out from deep inside of it, much like the ones that were on the arms of the mens suits that killed Bucky. Redskull stood behind it and began turning knobs and pressing buttons, the weapon slowly powering up. He had it aimed toward me, and I felt myself squirming unconfortably. I didnt like that the Howling Commandos were cutting it so close, and I was getting nervous about it. But, lucky for me, right as the gun powered up, there was a crash of glass in a large window looking out over the mountain side and in the Howling Commandos came, firing their rifles and killing the guards holding Steve and I. Unfortunately, in my midst of distraction from my own team, Redskull fled from sight.

*****

Redskull dashed through the halls, American soldiers breaking into the compound every which way. He needed to get to his plane. To Valkyrie. But with each step, Maggie was gaining on him. The Howling Commandos had saved her and Steve when they broke in, and Steve claimed his shield, the brother and sister both racing after the enemy leader. Maggie was determined to catch the Hydra ruler once and for all. She not only blamed herself for Bucky's death, but she blamed him as well, and he had to pay. She pumped her arms, along with Steve, and pushed anyone in her path out of the way. Both Steve and her turned down a long corridor, what looked like a pair of steel doors was sliding shut ahead of them. Redskull had only just made it through them. With quick thinking, Steve threw his shield, getting it jammed in the doorway so that it wouldn't close. The only problem with that was, three enemy soldiers had their guns aimed at the pair and they werent close enough to even try to fight hand to hand. Maggie had her pistol, but reaching for it then would have been a fatal mistake, and not one she could risk with Baby Barnes brewing in her tummy. Steve held his arm out in front of Maggie, a natural instict to shield her in some way, though he knew it would do nothing.

Suddenly, the men were engulfed in flame with a thunderous boom and they lay dead on the ground. From around a corner outstepped Peggy Carter, holding her weapon she had just used on the enemies threatening to kill her friends. Maggie felt lighter seeing her best friend, but couldn't shake the cold stare Peggy was giving her. Steve, on the other hand, seemed over joyed, and happy to see the beautiful Peggy. Ever since he met her, he found himself drawn to that tough woman. She was not someone to be messed with, Steve found it enticing and attractive. Both of the siblings jogged up to Peggy, who in return curtly smiled at each of them.