Lockeroom

I was the only girl in the period 7 gym class. The rest of the students were boys. Most of them were idiots but they're four of them who you always catch staring at you.

One day after playing capture the flag you go back to the locker room. You open the lock and you hear somebody behind you. You turn around to see Calum. You admitted to yourself he was pretty hot, and you often found yourself fantasizing about him. "Why are you in the girls locker room?" I asked passive aggressively. "Well I did go to gym today but i noticed you looked hotter than usual today, and I got to doing some thinking and then so did my 'friend'" he stated. I lookes down and noticed the bulge in his pants. "Is that for m-" I tried asking but was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine. I kissed him back. Our lips began moving in perfect sync and Calum started planting kisses down my neck and jaw line. He found my sweet spot, he knew this when I moaned softly. He began to suck on my sweet spot undoubtedly leaving a hickey. He then began to pull off my shirt and he left kisses down my chest and down the valley of my boobs. He stopped when he got to my spandex shorts and began pulling them off. I started playing the hem of his shirt signaling I wanted it to be taken off. He pulled off his shirt and began to start playing with the hem of my underwear. I could feel myself getting wet. He pulled my underwear off and looked at me with a seductive smirk. "Oh look Y/N I haven't even done that much and your already wet" He wasted no time to insert a finger into me. "Calum" you moan his name ans can see this gives him pleasure. He inserts another finger and you begin to moan a little louder "Baby we have to be quite, or we're gonna get in trouble" He tells you and you nod as if to say you understand. You continue to moan, just not as loud. after a while you feel something. You soon realise that you are reaching your climax. "C-Calum, I'm gonna" You try saying. He soon realises what you couldn't finish saying he continues until you reach you climax. He finishes and you give him a smirk. "It's your turn" you say to him. You drop down on your knees and pull off his shorts and boxers. He was already hard, so you began teasing him by licking the tip for a couple of seconds. You put his length in your mouth and message what doesnt fit. You began to bob your head. His hands find their way to your hair. "Y/n" He says moaning your name you begin to go faster and he moans your name a little bit louder and more. "Y/n" he moans louder than he probably should. After a while he looks at you "I'm gonna cu-" he tries saying but before you could finish a warm salty liquid is displayed in your mouth. You swallow the liquid. You get up and realise you two arent done yet because he pins you against the wall. He lines him self up and you feel him slowly enter you. You are a virgin so you wince in pain. He begins to thrust in and outwards. You leave claw marks down his back. "Y/n" he moans. You get pleasure out of him moaning your name. You guys continue for a while when he gives signs hes near and so are you. "Wait! Calum we don't have a condom!Pull out!" He does it right on time. You both get dressed into normal cloths abd you look at your phone its 3:00 school will be over in five minutes. You will probably get detention for skipping two classes but it was it. You sit there and think and eventually the bell rings. You walk out with Calum and he turns to you "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asks you. You turn to him and flash a smiles and reply "yes"
******************************
A/n

I feel unholy!!! I think I need to go take a bath of holy water. But anyways did you like it? It's probably horrible but personally I think I did good for my first time. I am making another one......AND I am making a smut book for each of the boys! I hope to god nobody from school finds this 0__o I would die bye
--Julie