Stan

Onika Tanya Maraj , 5'3 . Pre business major at UCLA. At 19 years old you would think life's going perfect right ? WRONG! Nicki has this dream better yet obsession over rapper Meek Mill. Everyday after school without fail she drives to his house just to be in his presence.

Paris: "When are you going to stop having this childish crush?! You should be having fun going to parties but all you do is stalk meek."

Nicki: "Never... It makes me happy. I don't even like parties. You know this Paris, I rather sit at home on YouTube watching his sexy ass."

Paris: "That's cool and all but this is getting unhealthy. Your spending all your money on flights to see him. You have 20 copies of his album. You go to every show and he doesn't know who the hell you are."

Nicki: "He knows me... He liked my picture not once but TWICE on Instagram and retweeted my tweet. We're practically besties Paris.

Paris was astonished at how serious she was, she waited for Nicki to laugh and say she was joking. She thought well... If you can't beat the crazy leave the crazy.

Paris: "Well that's amazing but my REAL man just texted me he's outside. So I'ma see you later."

Nicki: "You still dating Rell lanky ass? He ain't no good."

Paris : "Says the girl with a crush on a convicted felon" (rolls eyes)

Nicki: "Atleast he made something outta his life. What's rell greatest accomplishment? Scamming 500 dollars from an old lady? Perfecting the art of the Instagram scam? Oh I know finding white dudes to buy $20 dime bags."

Paris: "Whatever...(scoffs) at the end of the day he's real. I can touch him, hug him, feel him and if he get locked I'm the first one he gone call. If meek get locked who he gonna call? You? NOPE! He gone call Kelsey! You know his girlfriend."

Nicki: "That skank ain't his girlfriend"

Paris: "Whatever girl... I gotta go"

With that being said she left out of their dorm room. Nicki logged on to her Instagram and checked @meekmill's Instagram page. Even though she had on his post notifications she wanted to make sure. Her second step was checking the hashtag and his tag's. Seeing one new picture of him at a lakers game she squealed.

Nicki: "Daddy looking FINE as fuck! Purple and yellow is most definitely his color."

She licked her lips staring at the picture. Quickly screenshoting she refreshed the page. Seeing one of him playing with the basketball players and Rich homie SHIRTLESS. She almost fainted, putting her phone down she went to her mini fridge grabbing a water. That picture single handily sucked all the moisture out of her mouth.

Nicki: "New wallpaper alert! Sexy nigga alert ! Please let me have your babies alert!"

She moaned out posting both photos to her fanpage @Meeking_it. Having a little over 121 thousand followers. Needless to say she was his largest and best fanpage. She took great pride in it from staying up late night to making edits of him. Even edits of him with her.

_____

Meek

Meek was currently running through the house with his nerf gun locked and loaded.

Meek: "Come out Devon! Kelsey ordered pizza."

He tried to lure him out hearing a small giggle he slowly walked over to the closet. Opening the door he quickly shot his nerf bullets but stopped abruptly seeing no Devon.

Meek : "The hell his bean pie head ass go?!"

Scratching his head he lowered his gun and headed towards the kitchen. As soon as he watched through the threshold he was pounded with 100 rounds of nerf bullets making him fall to the ground.

Meek: "You little sneaky fuck!"

He laughed grabbing him flipping him on his back laying fake punches on his core. Devon wiggled out from under meek getting into a fighting stance.

Devon: "Devon Williams super lightweight.... Standing 4'3 goes up against Meek Williams skinny fat old man"

Meek couldn't help but laugh as Devon slipped on his Shrek boxing gloves. Meek decided to ignore his stomach hunger and put on his red boxing gloves. Kelsey appeared out of nowhere it seemed like.

Kelsey: "Now I want a clean fight. No cursing , biting or kicking... 1..2 .. 3 FIGHT! "

They circled the empty area until Devon charged first leaving a clean right hook into Meek's ribs. Meek got one back with a soft left to his jaw. Shaking it off Devon went back full force at Meek's stomach.

Kelsey: "Oh he's downnnnnnn and the winner is Devon Williams."

They all laughed watching Devon hit the quan. This was the times meek lived for ... No cameras , no crazy fans, no label heads. Just good fun with his family.

Kelsey: "Alright enough fun you guys come eat thè pizzas getting cold"

They both groaned placing their guns on the counter in the kitchen. Meek grabbed 3 slices of pizza and some hot Cheetos. Sitting down their drinks were already sitting on the table.

Meek: "You ready to go school shopping? Or you want me to send safe to do it and we go to Disneyland?"

Devon: "Hmm send Sade and we go to the beach."

Meek: "Sounds good go get ya swim trunks."

He ran off and Kelsey came around sitting in my lap.

Kelsey: "I'm glad he's finally back happy."

Meek: "Yeah Lauren dying was hard for all of us. I'm just glad we could be here for him."

Hitting send on his text to Sade he went upstairs to get dressed getting slightly emotional over Lauren. Everyone was still adjusting to it. No one could understand how she could have gotten shot mid-day and not one witness. Since when did walking home from work become so dangerous? That alone made Meek's grind 10x stronger. His goal was no longer to be the best rapper it was to be the best provider for his family. That meant moving them out of the hood to better places. Two years later he finally had all his family where he wanted them to be and was easily one of the best rappers out.