The Dollhouse Chapter 1

"DOLLORES, IF YOU DON'T GET DOWN HERE YOU'RE GROUNDED" Dollores mother wasn't the nicest. She was abusive towards Dollores. Treated her as a.. basically a doll. Had no regards for Dollores. As if she wasn't a living thing at all. But then her older sister, Blair, always got special treatment. She was mothers favorite. But still, Blair seemed to have cared for her younger sibling Dollores. But Dollores never let her mother get to her. But there is always a first for everything. Dollores rushed down stairs. Her mother had a huge basket of laundry. "Good, now you can get started on laundry." "WHAT BUT MOTHER I HAVE SCHOOL" "Well, looks like you won't be able to go if you don't hurry" Dollores loved school. She would die inside if she was late, absent, or got a grade lower than a B. Dollores immediately rushed to do laundry. Dollores was only 13. It was hard to have all this pressure on her. Dollores may not have seen herself as the prettiest either. Blair was beautiful though. Dollores believed that her mother may have not liked her because of her appearance. Either way this was the way it was. Dollores went back to laundry. She finished right when her bus got there. Her and her sister went to the same school but her mom only offered to drive Blair. Sometimes though Blair would insist that her mother allow her to ride the bus with Dollores.
Dollores best friend was absent today. After school they started texting each other. Dollores was sometimes a negative person. Or more like always. Dollores friend Cally kept seeing to push Dollores away. Dollores found a negative point in all of Cally's statements. Cally flew off the handle and started yelling.  They got in a huge fight and didn't talk for a while. Dollores really hated her life right now. But then again she always does. She doesn't even want to live. It was that night Dollores planned something to get away from it all.