Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.

Start from the beginning

             “I’m very happy for you, but I still want to see you for your monthly checkups.”

             My mom and dad hugged me as soon as Dr. Mehin left the room. We all cried and laughed at the same time together, not believing what was happening. The pieces in my life some how were coming together.

             I guess I just have to thank the mighty Lord above us.

***

             I wanted to surprise Tyler, instead of telling him.

             As soon as we pulled into the driveway of my house, I went inside, grabbed my keys to my own car, and told my parents that I was heading out to see my boyfriend.

             They thought it wasn’t a good idea, that I wasn’t ready and might have forgotten how to drive.

             I merely chuckled and said how driving was like riding a bike- you never forget.

             And so, that is how I ended up here, in the Roy’s driveway.

             Tyler’s and Daniel’s cars were both in the narrow driveway, but their parents didn’t seem to be here. Parking in the only spot in the driveway, I parked and took my keys out.

             I couldn’t stop blinking, scared that my vision was going to leave again. But I don’t think it was. I believed in myself.

             I started to take more time in looking at things. Looking at the beauty of the world, because now I knew the horror of not having something so amazing taken away from you.

             I knocked on the door three times, and heard footsteps, and muffled voices through the door.

             “What?” A grumbled voice snapped. I immediately frowned, but then smiled as I realized it was Tyler. Why he was grumpy? I do not know. But this news would make him happy, I hope.

             “Put on a shirt please.” I asked polietly. I waited a second for it to seep into him brain that I could see, and he looked at me in disbelief.

             “How many fingers am I holding up?”

             “4.”

             “No way.”

             “I can see you Tyler, and that birthmark on your chest,” I say, poking it.

             Tyler screeched like a little girl and grabbed me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug and spinning me around. It was my turn to screech like a little girl as we both laughed and spun around, sharing this happy moment with one and other.

             I felt unstoppable.

             “Woah, what’s the occasion?” Another voice came in through the laughs and howls of happiness.

             Tyler stopped spinning me, and put me back onto the floor.

             “Skylar has her vision back!” Tyler exclaimed before I had the chance to explain. I grinned wildly though, clutching onto Tyler’s waist as he put his arm on my shoulders.

             “Wow. That’s cool.”

             Daniel didn’t share the same excitement as me and Tyler. But that didn’t faze me.

             What fazed me was what was standing behind Daniel.

             “Hey, Michaela.” I said, without emotion. But then, I glanced at her really flat looking stomach. And before I had the chance to stop myself, I blurted something out.

             “I thought you were pregnant.”

             And then all hell broke loose.             

***

omgomg i have one more chapter to upload and then the epilouge.

stuck in the elevator is gonna be done

im actually tearing up

how lame

OKAY IMMA GO POST THE NEXT ONEEEEEE