Epilogue

Alycia's pov

We had our little princess Bonnie amelie debnam y/l/n She is so beautiful, we are now living at LA together in our house. I am at home like more than before and we enjoy too much our time as a family, a lot of things happened in this time, the girls are so happy with our daughter and specially ally, she is the perfect auntie, eliza and lindsey too and bonnie loves her aunties.

She is now 3 years old and y/n is carry our second baby, she is six months pregnant and its a boy! his name will be Jake austin, we are so so happy we cam finally made a family together and finally get over all the problems we had in the past, y/n is so stressed lately but is because she is VERY pregnant and sometimes our little kid is annoying.

"mommy, mama doesnt wanna take me to the park" bonnie said and i carry her.

"bonnie mama is tired, she has a litle brother for you in her tummy" i said and she covered her mouth.

"SHE ATE MY LITTLE BROTHER???"

"oh no no like that honey" i laughed and we listened y/n from upstairs.

"mama is mad?" i shook my head.

"she just hungry" i said and bonnie laughed, we both went upstairs.

"mama mama are you okay?" bonnie sat besides y/n and hugged her.

"i am okay baby just tired and hungry" she said and kisses her forehead.

"babe what do you want?" i asked.

"that you carry the next baby" i looked at her shook

"w-what?" she laughed.

"for real aly, i carried two is your turn" i nodded and she laughed.

"other baby?" bonnie said and we nodded.

"but let me tell you a secret, you will always be our favorite" y/n said and bonnie laughed jumping around.

"i love you, you know that?" i said. She looked at me smiling.

"how many bananas this "i love you" mean?" she said i rolled my eyes.

"babe"

"i am just kidding, i love you too, so much" she kissed me.

"iugh mommy not more babies for now" bonnie said and leaving the room.

"do you remember when we first met?" i said.

"of course i thought it will just be a text i mean a childish group chat but look at us, witg a family and amazing friends, without that i dont know what would i do" y/n said resting her hear on my chest.

"thats right, we met and i cant say thanks enough to eliza for believe you were marie" i laughed.

"she got mad that day" she said and we laughed.

Who will believe we met by a text, just a text made us the most happy family in the whole world i cant change this for nothing because everything with her is perfect, the life is waiting for us and i am ready to continue this life next to her, i know she is the right and i never doubt it, i love her with all my heart.

The end.

**

Thank you so so much for the support!!! soo hope you enjoyed the fic:) now i have a new one with alycia so if u wanna you can check it out :)

I love you guys

carol💖