The Party pt. 1

Heyo sup its your girl Lizza coming at cho Jk its author Chan or firebliz
On with the chapter!!!!!

Melissa P.O.V:

Ok the balloons are ready an- oh the cakes ready! I walk into the room and I open the oven, a beautiful dark brown cake sits on the wax paper. I grab Stephanies black cooking Mits and gently pull out the cake, it smells of dark chocolate and strawberry's, my grandmothers recipie. I get the cake cool for a few minutes until I put the icy blue icing on the cake. It looks like and ice cube of delight when I finish garnishing it with dark blue flowers. Its too bad Flare isn't here she is the one who taught me how to cook in the first place. I go back to decorating the living room with a big welcome to our party sign and colorful streamers up against our pale walls. I hear a slight creak of the door and light ghost-like footsteps enter the house. My god Justin is at it again trying to scare me, NOT TODAY, I scream in my head. I slowly turn around stapler in hand and move swiftly across the room to the dining hall, no people in here, I turn to leave the room and mid turn I get jump scared by a man in a Kabooki mask. I yell so loud I almost make my own eardrums pop, the man reveals his face and it turns out to be.....

Your P.O.V:

I hear a loud piercing scream escape from Justins house, I ignore it and keep putting on my makeup for the party.

Justin P.O.V:

Her face was priceless i can't believe the amazing Justin Frost did it again. Just kidding, I knew I could do it she is so predictable. I am rewarded with a slap- I mean a missed slap to the side of my face, the sharp wind hits coldly on my right cheek and i run out the room. I hear Melissa yell out my name about five times before she finds me, she takes the stapler and shoots it. The staple near misses my ear and staples the wall behind me, of course I knew that Melissa would never hurt a fly but the loud click and thud as it hits the wall sends a dark shiver up my spine. I apologize and leave to go call Y/N.

~Dialing Y/N~

J-hey Y/N
Y- sup i was just finishing getting ready for the party
J- you know that the party is in like two hours right?
Y-yeah but I mean I'm not doing anything
J-well if you want you can come over and help decorate or hang with us
Y-that sounds fun who is there right now?
J-only me and Melissa
J- Stephanie went shopping with aphmau and flare they are out being some furniture at IKEA haha
Y-ok I will come over then
J- ok see you then bye...

~Call ended~

No one P.O.V:

Y/N outs on her pitch black sandals and walks out her room, as expected she finds a note from flare that she went shopping with Stephanie and Aphmau. She grabs her keys and starts her slow walk to Justin's house. Justin on the other hand is waiting patiently in the kitchen for Y/N to arrive.

Meanwhile in IKEA .....
"OH MEH GURD LOOK AT ALL DA BABIES!!!!!!"
"Aphmau chill out!!"
Stephanie returns with an ice pack "This might help."
She proceeds to throw the ice pack at aphmau and drag her away from the baby. The parents who had not been watching look up to see the scene. All of them earn a cold evil scowl from the parents and they quickly scatter away. After a few minutes they had found one king sized Bed and a bunk bed, they also found a beautiful maroon colored couch which was very comfy too.

Your P.O.V:

I ring the doorbell and It Imeadiatly opens there stands Justin with a cu- I mean a Mischevious smirk on his face. He lets me in and I sit on the old green couch in the living room. All around I see balloons streamers and a big welcome to our party sign, and in the middle of it all the wondrous glorious snack table, in the middle of the snack table stands a one tier icy blue cake, I wonder where I have seen this before I think to myself. I pull up my Instagram and search through flares endless pictures of food and finally I see it an identical blue cake garnished with the same flowers. I didn't know Melissa followed us on Instagram. Justin walked around  the side if the couch and sat down next to me our shoulders touching. I blush a slight pink color and gaze at Justin his face is also being engulfed by a dark red blush. We sit silently until Melissa comes in the room celebrating that she finished decorating we jump startled by her sudden appearance in the room. I turn to face her giddy face, "Hey Melissa, I didn't even notice you there you were so quiet." "Sorry about that Y/N I was just so exited they I finished with no help whatsoever." She says the last part through gritted teeth. I laugh akwardly, "hehe well you guys wanna play some video games while we wait for Stephanie to get back with the new furniture?"  Sure they both respond in sync. We start playing C.O.D. But get interrupted by the ring of the doorbell. Melissa gets up and answers the door, there stands three boxes and three girls which I make out to be aphmau flare and Stephanie. They come into the living room and put the boxes up against a streamer filled wall. "Hey guys, what did you buy?" "Oh just a few things like a new couch a king sized bed and a bunk bed." She says casually, " I CALL TOP BUNK!!" Melissa yells. Why is she yelling so much today... I brush it off and get up off the couch, then the author decides to turn me into potato's when I stand up because of a funny vine she saw once. Now I am a literal couch potato. Anyway time rewinds but I still remember what happened but nobody else seems to ok then. Now that Author-Chan is done breaking the fourth wall and fixing it with glue we can continue the story. (I just did that part because I was procrastinating Lol). I stand up and help the girls bring the beds up to the second floor. After one and a half hours we finish putting the beds together. I check the time and tell everyone I'll see them in half an hour. Me and flare leave their house and I see Aphmau walking to her house. Once we get home flare goes straight to her room and I go to my room as well. I imagine she is getting ready for the party, but a world where flare actually cares how her dress looks and if her eyebrows are on fleek is just a fantasy world of lies. I on the other hand start picking out the perfect outfit for the party. I find a beautiful short flowy teal dress with a black belt around it. Once I have it on I start on my makeup, a dark teal eyes had I and teal earrings, I also put on mascara and eyeliner and finally to top it all of some blush. (makeup bellow, dress above)

*~~~<Time Skip Until Party>~~~*

The time of the party finally has arrived, I was so exited I almost forgot my black purse. Surprisingly Flare actually took sometime to get ready. This is probably the first time since 3 years ago when she had a date that she actually cared how she looked. I kinda had a guess to why ( LAURLARE OR LARE !!) I shipped them ill have to tell Aphmau about this soon. Anyway we walk to the party and see lots if people already here. I see Laurence and Garroth talking with Justin so I walk over there. Flare walks towards them but stays pretty far away, it looks like she is trying to avoid them. Well for one she despises Garroth, I think likes laurence, and to stop it all of she never helps me with my boy trouble so Justin is a no. She grabs some fruit punch and walks over to a wall staring at the group, I continue to walk over to them and finally reach them. "Hey guys I didn't know you would be so early to the party where is Dante?" "Oh he will be here in a bit." Garroth answers. I look over my shoulder and see Melissa and Stephanie walk our to flare I manage to catch a glance in their direction and wave. A few hours pass and more people enter the party. I say hello to every one, even Zane came to the party he probably came for the cake and because Aphmau came. People continued to come and soon everyone was at the party. We all talked for a bit until it was time to eat, there was chicken and beef, three salads and a bunch of other foods on the table. We all dug in and we all got stuffed with delicious food, oh and don't get me started on the cake it was amazing. The party was about to end when Justin decided to get everyones attention to announce something. "Hey everyone I hope you all are having a great time at the party.... Anyway I was wondering if all you wanted to have a sleepover, like a nighttime party except you don't go home until the morning hehehehe." He laughed awkwardly but we all agreed on the idea.

Ok now that the awkwardness is over and I finished writing this chapter I think I can make another chapter yay!!!
Finally I'm done so I hope you enjoyed and good bye!!!

Written by: author Chan or firebliz
Edited by: Megan
Word count: 1712

(I DIDN'T REALIZE SHE FINISHED ITS ALL MY FAULT.. -Megan)