New Neighbors

~(Y/N)'s POV~                                          

"Well, that was embarrassing" You say as you leave work. You get in your car and drive home. 

When you get out of your car you see three girls next door standing next to a moving truck. "Hey" You call out as you walk over, "Are you new?" One of the girls who has black hair and hazel eyes responds "Yes we are, my name is Aphmau, the one with the pink hair is Kawaii~Chan and the one with the blue hair is.." "Katelyn" the girl with the blue hairs interups. "My name is (Y/N)" you respond. "Need help unpacking?" "No we're all good" "o-"

Before you can finish another truck pulls in to the house infront of theirs. "Wonder who that is" You and the other girls decide to go introduce yourselves to them. "Hey my name is Ap....DANTE?! GARROTH?! LAURENCE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" yells Aphmau. "you know them?" I ask."yep.. ugh, what are you guys doing here anyway. Are you guys helping people unpack" Aphmau says "you better be" I hear her mumble under her breath. "Ohhh...uhhhh....no.....?" One of the boys said, he had sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes.

                                                                 ~Garroth's Pov~

"Ohhh...uhhhh....no.....?" I said. Wow, Aphmau looks cute when she's mad.. "Earth to Garroth.. Garroth??" Aphmau says as she snaps her fingers in my face "I liek waflez" I say when I snap out of my daze. Everyone laughs. and I blush.
You know what" Aphmau says " I'm going to unpack, come on kc and katelyn."
"I never got to introduce myself, my name is (Y/N), Welcome To MyStreet." the girl says, "(Y/N) COME HERE" a girl says from a nearby house. "Sorry got to go" (Y/N) says. She is so pretty., snap out of it Garroth ugh, I better unpack.

~Magical Time Skip Brought To You By Flying Potatos cuz A POTATO FLEW AROUND MY ROOM BEFORE YOU CAME~

                                    ~(Y/N) POV~

Flare has fire ombre that starts at red and fades to orange, she has brown eyes and shes hispanic.

(Excuse the face) "What's up?" I ask "What's up? WHATS UP?!??! YOU ATE ALL THE PINK FROSTING LOTS'O'SPRINKLES CUPCAKES, PREPARE TO DIEEEE" she screams

(Excuse the face)
"What's up?" I ask "What's up? WHATS UP?!??! YOU ATE ALL THE PINK FROSTING LOTS'O'SPRINKLES CUPCAKES, PREPARE TO DIEEEE" she screams. I run out the door faster then the flash, laughing my head off, I climb a tree and hide she looks for me for about an hour then finally gives up. After she stops I walk to the store to buy more Pink Frosted Lots'O'Sprinkles cupcakes.

Hey everyone my name is Megan and my main account is UnicornGirlo, I don't post there tho... anyway thanks for reading! Sorry for the shortish chapter..

Written By: Megan and a little the other person (she'll tell you what to call her later..)
Edited By: Megan

Word Count: 472