Chapter 8

~♡Your Pov♡~

Hanging out with Aaron yesterday was amazing! He's so sweet, and cute, and... FOCUS! After waking up in the morning I decided to make myself a giant breakfast... because I haven't had a good breakfast in sooo long and it was well needed. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID which said Aphmau... well ok, I answered it and got greeted by a screaming Aphmau

"(Y/N)! I GOING OVER BE READY!"

Is all she said before hanging up. OH SHOOT! I ONLY HAVE A OVERSIZED SHIRT ON! I quickly ran before I saw Laurence in my living room looking at me. I blushed really red and so did he. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" I yelled pulling down the shirt to cover my underwear. "I-I-I... ummmmm...." he responded to me looking at me up and down. "LAURENCE!" I yelled at him before storming upstairs to change. Once I got down I saw Laurence still standing there like an idiot "What do you need idiot?" I asked him and he laughed. "Aph is here" he said pointing to the kitchen. I ran to her "WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT?! I NEED TO KNOWWWW!!" I said anxiously. "OK OK CALM DOWN!-" she said but I cut her off. "Me? Calm down? Say the one who called me and the first thing she said was 'IM COMING OVER, BE READY!'" I imitated her. She rolled her eyes and continued "Do you want to come on a vacation with us?" She asked happily. VACATION IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION? "OF COURSE!" I responded and we hugged each other. "We're leaving in 3 days! Get ready!" She said and ran off leaving me and Laurence. "Who's going?" I asked him. "Uhh, Me, Garroth, Dante and Travis can't make it, Aph, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan... uhh, oh! AARON!" He said and my heart jumped when he mentioned his name... Aaron... "it's going to be AMAZING!" He said and picked me up and span me around. I smiled we crashed to the floor laughing. "I can't wait!" I yelled excitement filled me. Laurence grabbed my hand "Me too!" He responded. "I better be going" he said and let go of my hand and standing up. "Bye Laurence!" U hugged bum and he left... I can't WAIT!....