Chapter 3

Aaron Pov

I was watching the movie that we put on not knowing what it was... it ended up being a romantic movie and I wanted to die. Uggg. I could hear Laurence and (Y/n) whispering to each other and then giggling after. I saw Laurence lean closer to (y/n) and I wanted to punch him so bad. I clenched my fists but I relaxed thinking about earlier, (Y/n)'s smile was so big! She's just so cute. I felt my eyelids get heavy and drifted of to sleep. I woke up to Aphmau slapping me in the face. "OW!" I said rubbing where she hit me. I looked over to see that (y/n) and Laurence were gone. OH! LAURENCE BETTER NOT BE DOING ANYTHING TO HER! "Where are (Y/n) and Laurence?" I tried to sat as calmly as possible. We heard laughing and looked upstairs. "I'm guessing in her room?" Aphmau said. Travis and Dante finally came out of the kitchen, they probably ate all the food. "Hey guys! What we doinn." Travis said liking crumbs off his fingers. "I was thinking we could play TRUTH OR DARE!" Aphmau said squealing. Oh no... "ugg, fine I'll play but as long as you don't give me bad, kissy dares." Katelyn said and rolled her eyes. "Uhh, do we have a choice?" I said looking at Travis, Dante, and Garroth. "Nope!" Aphmau smiled. "I'll go get Laurence and (y/n)." Katelyn said and stood up. She walked up stairs and I went to bring popcorn for all of us. When (y/n), Katelyn, and Laurence came downstairs, (y/n) and Laurence were really red. WHAT HAPPENED! "Aaron you're Awake!" (Y/n) said and smiled. "Yeah sorry I fell asleep but I don't really enjoy romance movies." I said and smiled back. "I know right!" She said and scrunched up her nose. "Aww, that's cute." I said and laughed. "What is?" She said confused. "The way you scrunched up you're nose like that." I said and she slightly blushed. "Well um, apparently we're playing truth or dare." She said and was twiddling with her fingers. "Oh, yeah..." I said and sighed. "Well, let's hope it doesn't end too badly." She said and we all sat down in a circle. I sat next to (y/n) and so did Laurence. (Y/n) leaned her head on my shoulder and I slightly blushed. I saw Laurence in the corner of my eye, and he looked jealous. WHAT DID THEY DO UPSTAIRS! "(Y/N)!" Aphmau yelled and she immediately shot up and looked at her. I was kinda upset because SHE WAS LEANING HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER! dang it aphmau! "Huh?" She said. "Truth or dare..." Aphmau said smirking. "DARE!" she said almost immediately. Aphmau smirked got bigger "stay in a closet with Aaron for 10 minutes!" She said squealing. She looked at me blushing and I blushed too. She nodded and we went to the closest in her room upstairs. " I should have seen this coming..." she said. "Yeah..." I replied. There was a few seconds of awkward silence and of course I had to do something about it "It is pretty small in here..." I said trying to make room for my legs. "Yeah and it doesn't help that you're so tall..." she said trying to get comfortable. I grabbed (Y/n)'s waist and picked her up and sat her on top of me. She blushed like crazy "A-A-Aaron..." she stuttered. I chuckled "this way I have room for my legs and you can sit more comfortable." I said. She was blushing less "w-well i-i guess..." she said and looked down. I lifted her chin up "ya know, I haven't seen you with your mask off." I said to her. "I um, well I guess but ONLY you..." she said and slowly took off her (f/c) mask to reveal her (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n)... Y-youre beautiful..." I said getting lost in her (e/c) eyes. She's sweet, funny, and beautiful. Beautiful on the inside and out. "T-Thanks..." she said and blushed. I cupped her cheek with my hand and I leaned in slowly to kiss her. To my surprise she closed her eyes waiting for it. We were centimeters away from each other and heard a knock on the door. She quickly opened her eyes and put her mask back on. Dang it! Why! "Guys it's been 10 minutes!" Aphmau said and we got out of the closet. "Well, we finished the game. So I think we should start going to bed!" Garroth said and we all agreed. We went to (y/n)'s room and set up our sleeping bags. "Uh, I'll sleep down here on the floor with you guys." She said and grabbed a sleeping bag. "(Y/n) you don't have to do that." Garroth said grabbing her wrist. She blushed "but I feel bad that you guys are sleeping on the floor, so I'll do it too." She said and smiled at Garroth. He nodded and smiled back. They kept talking and laughing with each other and Garroth kept moving closer to her. "Well I'm going to sleep!" Katelyn announced and went to bed. Everyone started going to bed but Garroth and (y/n). I stood up and walked over to her "good night (y/n)." I said and she hugged me for what seemed like forever. "Good night." She said and finally let go. I said good night to Garroth and they continued to talk. I pretend to sleep but I just watched them. Garroth cupped (y/n)'s face and slowly started leaning in. Travis snored loudly and they pulled away from each other. THANK YOU TRAVIS! I OWE HIM ONE! "I um, am going to go to bed" she said and walked over to where I was because that's where her sleeping bag was. Garroth knocked out as soon as his head hit his pillow. "Aaron... you up?" She quietly whispered. I grabbed her hand "yes, what's up?" I said interlocking my fingers with hers. "Nothing I just wanted to know..." she said and gripped my hand tighter. I smiled although she couldn't see it "go to bed (y/n)..." I said and pulled her closer to me. She put her arm around me and I did the same and we fell asleep...