Chapter Ten

The boys finally came off stage and we packed away before I changed my shoes and grabbed my backpack and walked out of the venue and joined the lingering fans going down the escalator to the tubes, no one noticed me which I was happy about, I caught my tubes home and walked to my apartment where I had a long relaxing bath before got my proposal official video emailed to me so I could upload it to my YouTube, once it was up I got a skype call from Brad. I answered straight away.

"What did you have for dinner and breakfast? I know you didn't have lunch or any food at the venue."

"I had a slice of apple with some green tea for breakfast and I was about to go grab another slice of apple for dinner but you called me."

"Right, where do you live?"

"In an apartment."

"Tell me I'm bringing you food and staying with you till tomorrow evening," I texted him my address before we ended the call. I walked into my bathroom and took a bunch of pills before Brad knocked on my door, I answered with a smile as he walked in with a bag filled with food he walked into my small kitchen and put the food on a plate and grabbed cutlery.

"Hello to you to."

"Bon appetite."

"Is it vegan?"

"Oh shit."

"Thank you, I can't eat that."

"For fuck sake, I'm the worst fucking boyfriend ever!"

"You're not, you're just forgetful baby," I stood up and pecked his lips grabbing his plate and giving it to him, "eat up."

"No, I need to get you food."

"No, I'll just get take out."

"Okay," then I rang up my best friend's vegan restaurant and asked her to deliver the food. I ate my full meal, and then I danced around my apartment with Brad.

finis�;�_���