Chapter Eight

~After tour~

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and opened the door to my apartment door and pushed my suitcase inside. Ah, home sweet home. I kicked my door shut and took a long relaxing bath before I changed into one of Brad's jumpers and thigh high socks before pulling on some booty shorts. Then I settled down and went through my emails and worked on my social media platforms. Once I was done I walked into my homemade studio in the spare bedroom and started recording some lyrics and guitar.

Once I had done my work I got an email from Joe about the re-scheduled London date, tomorrow. I walked into my closet and pulled out an outfit and put it out ready for tomorrow.

~The next day~

I put my outfit in my rucksack along with my other essentials and locked my apartment before I walked down to the nearest tube station and made my way over to the O2, I showed my pass and got lead into the green room. I was wearing my sweat pants and a plain black tank top with a plain black hoodie thrown on. Everyone was already here, oh great.

"Belle, hi Belle."

"Levi, hi Levi," I smiled as I walked past the green room and into my dressing room so I could warm up. Once I had warmed up I changed into my show clothes and did my makeup and hair. Once I was happy with how I looked I walked into the green room where everyone was chilling out. They didn't notice me walk in, which was good, so I ran and jumped on Brad's back which nearly sent him tumbling.

"Belle you're here!"

"I'm not I'm at home sleeping."

"What at you doing tomorrow?"

"Studio."

"Damn it, are you on the rest of the tour?"

"Wow great boyfriend you are; I've dropped out of the rest of Europe but I'm on the American leg."

"Why not Europe?"

"Studio, I'm like a year behind in releasing my debut album."

"Wow, you must love your fans."

"It's not my fault, I've just been on tours and not been able to get in the studio and I forget to write."

"How long are you in the studio?"

"Depends I have it until my album is ready or I go back on tour."

"Have fun."

"Thanks," I laughed as I got off his back and grabbed a water bottle and downed it in one before I made myself a green tea.

And soon I was called onto the stage to perform, I performed two originals, a cover of Missing You by All Time Low and a cover of Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Then I hung out in the green room.