Chapter One

I smiled out at the huge crowd as I took my final bow before running off stage, my best friend pulled me into a tight hug and carried me into the green room. I was out of breath until I downed a whole monster in one.

"That was incredible!" I screamed as the boys laughed at me.

"You were incredible," he smiled as he pecked my lips before making sure he was ready to go on.

"Thanks," I grabbed a water bottle before walking into my dressing room to shower. I dressed in some plain black skinny jeans and Brad's sweater which came up huge on me and didn't bother with shoes before walking back into the green room, Brad pulled me into a tight hug before kissing my forehead and walking away to do his rituals with his band which were always hilarious. Then came the walk to the stage, Brad pecked my lips before he joined his bandmates on stage. I grabbed my pass and walked to the VIP section where the families and other VIP's were sat, I pulled my phone out and started taking photos and videos on snapchat. Before just jamming out by myself, but I got bored and it was about time The Tide would be chilling out so I walked back to the green room.

"Spider man, vampire play ping-pong please," I called as I opened the door.

"Yes mom," they both replied walking over to the table. I won.

"I'm bored," Drew said.

"Mom, I'm bored," I called.

"There's nothing to do mom," Levi called.

"Help mom I'm bored."

"Well you should have and watched us," James said as he walked in.

"But you're shit, I don't want to watch shit."

"I love you too," he came and grabbed my hand pulling me to him.

"I love you more."

"Shut it and leave, no PDA. Mom said no PDA," Levi said.

"Mom I'm sorry I'm a rebel, mom can't stop me," I pulled Brad to me and pecked his lips before sticking my tongue out at Levi.

"I'm telling mom."

"You tell mom."

"I will, mom Belle kissed Bradley in front of everyone."

"I'm a bad girl mom," everyone was laughing at us at this point.

"Whose mom?" James questioned from one of the couches.

"Mom is our mom," I ran to all of The Tide and we started prancing around to make everyone laugh.

"Where were the straight jackets put?" Con called. Brad ran over to me and pretended he was a straight jacket on me.

"You guys have problems," Joe said walking in and telling everyone to pack and leave. Brad came with me to my dressing room where he pulled me into him and cupped my check with his warm hand before connected our lips for a short while.

"I love you so fucking much," I smiled as we pulled apart.

"I love you more."

"No, that's impossible. I love you so much more," Brad laughed and kissed me again before we started packing up quickly.

��} 4�=�l��~