Kyle

Kyle was twelve years old and is the son of the famous detective Frank Miller. His best friend was Henry, son of Charles, another famous detective who was actually his father best friend. They had another great friend, Jimmy a overprotective brother over his younger sister. In case you are wondering, no, his dad was not a detective.

  It all started in a cold Monday morning. A morning that looked perfectly normal, but it wasn't.
"KYLE"-said his dad-"KYLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME DOWN HERE, I CAN'T BE LATE AGAIN AND TODAY I'M LEAVING YOU AT SCHOOL"
"I could go alone"- said he from upstairs, still getting up. He was having such a great dream... A dream that involved some things considered wrong, or even sins, from some part of our society. But then, he felt a itch on his cock and looked down. He was having an erection, and a wet one.
"Holy shit"- he whispered
"For God's... KYLE DO I NEED TO GET UPSTAIRS????"
Kyle was in a really bad situation. His dad got late for work very frequently in the last few months, and could actually be fired. Kyle was worried about his dad, but he didn't want him to know. He didn't want to look weak. The kid got down in two minutes. His dad gave him milk.
"No thanks dad"-he said- " Today I have already drunk too much"
"Ok mr"
"Why don't you let me go alone?"
"There are many dangers out there son, I don't want you to go alone"
" Dad, we live in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, do you think there's crime here?
"There's crime everywhere son. If you'd seen what I've seen, you'd understand it."
" Well, ok Batman, weren't you the nervous one who couldn't get late for work?"
He walked through the door and his dad was going too, but first he had too do his little ritual. He looked behind him and thought "could this be the last time I see this house" and followed his son trough the magical door who pushed them every day to a safe and comfortable house to a cruel and dangerous world.