Chapter 16

A/N: SECOND UPDATE :D

Dedication to whoever comments :D

Vote and Comment :D

Justin's P.O.V

"Have you seen Brittany?" I ask some people who are on the hall, they shake their head as 'no' and I groan.

I go to the cafeteria and the first person I spot is Ashley,  Aaron next to her with his arm around her waist and her fake smiling at him, trying to show everything is fine when is not, I sigh and look around trying to find Brittany.

I see the geek I was bullying that other time, the one that I told you about, he is setting up something on his computer.

"Have you seen Brittany?" I ask him and he looks up at me intimidated, I have no time for that.

"Have you?" I whisper yell at him and he nods.

"She is gathering people to come here, she told me to set up something for her" He says and I thank god for putting him on my way.

"Does it has to do with a picture?" I ask him and I see a hint of a smile on his face. This asshole probably saw the picture and now it's going to imagine her while he is making himself happy if you know what I mean.

"Don't you fucking dare fantasize about her" I say through gritted teeth and I notice him to start shaking.

"Delete the picture" I tell him and he frowns.

"But.." I push him and take the computer, I see a file and turn to him.

"This the picture?" I ask him and he nods, I delete the picture but knowing he is a geek and have his needs he probably saved more.

"Do you have any copies?" Fucking hormonal asshole.

"Don't you dare to lie to me" I threaten and he shakes his head as 'no'.

"Uh.. here" He shyly answers as he takes the computer and deletes the pictures and hands it back to me.

"Erase the imagine from your head, you hear me !!" I yell and he nods.

I place another picture instead so Brittany will have a surprise and smirk.

As there is no more use for him I throw the computer to him, him luckily catching it, I look through the people around the cafeteria and I see Brittany next to Ashley, she is smiling while Ashley is sucking her lower lip, I can even notice she is shaking.

What is wrong with Brittany? Why in the world will she do that? Why does she hate her so much?

I approach Brittany and she smiles at me, she was about to give me a kiss but I grab her wrist and drag her outside of the cafeteria.

"Justin, you are hurting me" She says as she tries to let go of my grip, I let go of her and she frowns.

"What the fuck Justin?" She shrieks.

"Give me your phone" I demand and she raises her eyebrow at me.

"What?" She asks puzzled, of course faking it.

"You heard me, give it to me" I say and she shakes her head as 'no'.

"Why do you want it?" She asks and I groan at her stubbornness.

"Because I do" I take it from her hand and her eyes widen at my action.

"Justin! what's wrong with you?" She tries to take the phone back but I block her from it.

I get into her gallery and delete the picture and copies, I throw it to the floor smashing it and her jaw falls, she hits me and I slightly push her to stop her from punching me, but she keeps doing it.