The Encounter With The Joker

There's nothing so cruel as MEMORY. Inescapable, unrelenting... Not at all friendly; you can't even escape into MADNESS!

But then you meet someone who changes your life- and you feel that you don't even know who you're anymore. Isn't it funny how one little encounter can CLEAVE off little pieces of your past, DEFORM your memories and persona until you rethink your whole identity – and as you realize how foolish it all is- your LAUGHTER reverberates off the walls of your own emptiness.

FATE

I used to think of fate as EVIL – predetermined – not by some higher power, but by the rules of human NATURE. But tonight, that has all changed.

Have you ever had the feeling that your entire life has been building towards this moment, starting from good and then leading up to bad? Now I realize that all the lies, the battles, the good and bad days; it was all the hand of fate at work.

Now I see fate differently, now I understand there are no chance encounters. It was all meant to be. Everything leading up to who I've met tonight! Yes Ive met someone special, and you might say it's changed everything.

I mean, do you realize what vile world we live in? How lonely it is to wade through all the wrench and filth on your own? Even in a crowd you can kick, claw, yell, scream at the top of your lungs – and no one cares, it's like you don't even exist. Sometimes I feel like I'm trapped on this path between good and bad, but it's leading no where right about now - into emptiness, but now. I feel like I have someone by my side – to share the journey with me.

It's like meeting someone I can actually relate to, which believe me, Ive never felt before.

Who is this person you might ask? Someone very, very special, but who's real name I don't even know yet!

He's known as... THE JOKER.

Gotham is the cement jungle, where the rules don't apply to everybody, but the good people keep the hope of better days.
But me? That's where my hope at ended. Where my heart have gotten crushed By the one and only superhero of Gotham city.

BATMAN

Gotham City is mine now. Three months ago, I took down the deadliest villains but in return I had to let go of the person that meant the world to me. Because of who I am, I couldn't be with her for all the right reasons. I was batman and she was just... A woman. That night, she thought she was doing something that would help me out but instead it out her life in danger. One of my enemies found out who she was to me, how important she was to me. They went after held her ground quite well, but only because I taught her how. The man that had found out was much more experienced then she was. He could have killed her, but of course I got to her just in time, and killed him instead. Usually I don't kill, that's not what I do; but the flash back of my parents being killed flashed through my head and I wouldn't have taken it so smoothly if she died because of me.

"Thanks Doeneseya, for helping me find the man I was looking for." Doeneseya said sarcastically. " it was very heroic."

I didn't say anything As I brushed past her. She followed me and rushed right in front of me.

"Come on batman, give me a kiss, I really miss you."

She knew not to call me Bruce whenever I had on the batman suit. She rubbed her small hands over my chest and over my shoulders. As she moved closer for a kiss I rejected her by pushing her back. She reacted by trying to slap me but I caught her arm in mid air.