Chapter 10 - Forever Till Home

Começar do início

"Fine." I sighed I wanted him to come with me.

"I'll see when you come back on the bus okay?"

"Sure." I gave a slight smile. He then kissed my cheek, the charm on that boy, I couldn't be mad at him.

*********

Watching the other bands playing was boring, my mind was focused on Liam the whole time. And how cold it was.

Thank goodness Daisy brought a blanket that she let me borrow, but it wasn't much help because it was getting damp due to the small white droplets falling from the sky, but I'm not complaining.

I wonder if Liam is still sleeping, he seemed pretty tired on the bus, when I was getting off the bus I saw he had popped in his headphones and began listening to whatever music he likes.

I know I like him. I guess I've admitted it to myself. I'm just afraid. What I'm feeling for him is more than any other feeling that I've had with Nicki.

I begin scolding myself for thinking that I could be in love with him. But it could be true, I saw a post on twitter last night that talked about how it feels to be in love.

Your stomach always flutter when you're in that persons presence.

You always think about them, they are who you picture yourself with when you think about the future

The person you'd always come back to

They make you the happiest person in the world simply because of their love and compassion.

Is he in love with me? No he can't be.

*********

Our band won second place in our division. Which is pretty good for us.

I scurry to the bus and see Liam on his phone, Dan sitting in the seat across.

I sat down, along with Jane.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"For like 5 minutes, I mainly just talked to Dan."

"Oh okay." Well I know I'm going to be sleeping on the way back, I am tired!

I didn't even realize the bus had started moving, I can tell this is going to be a long bus ride, by the traffic we're already faced with.

I leaned against the window and I felt Liam's arm stretch around me and he started rubbing my shoulders and my back a little. It felt so nice.

It's always so hard for me to fall asleep anywhere but my own bed.

The only good thing about being on this bus and not being able to sleep is being Liam's... well arm.

The ride home seemed to drag on for what felt like several hours.

All I wanted to do really was go home and get in my warm bed.

I noticed we were finally at the bridge across town, about 10 minutes from the high school.

I quickly got my other pair of shoes and other stuff back in the drawstring bag I had brought with me.

I rushed out of the bus and into the band room, immediately texting Jen, telling her to pick me up.

I felt bad for just rushing out of the bus like that, not even waiting for any of my friends or Liam.

I sat down on one of the few chairs on the risers, the rest stacked up on each other.

As soon as everyone was finally in the band room, the band director started talking.

"Okay guys, I am so proud of all of you. This may be our last competition of the season, but we still have several performances ahead of us.."

He kind of faded in my mind, I stopped paying attention and found interest in my short, unpainted finger nails.

I noticed he has stopped talking and Jen texted back, "Okay be there in a minute."

I locked my phone and put it in the pocket of my jacket.

I didn't even notice my group of friends sitting on the floor around me, I was a little startled when I felt a pair of hands rubbing my shoulders, it was Liam. He smiled down at me, and I smiled up at him. I felt all warm and giddy on the inside, I just wanted to scream it out to the world, how happy I felt.

Daisy and I talked a little before I decided my sister is probably here by now, so I grabbed my bag and headed outside, I said goobye to my friends, and then Liam, and then gave a long, tight hug.

I immediately regretted going outside. Not only was it freezing out, but my sister wasn't even here. I am not even going to bother going back in, she'll be here any minute.

I chose to lean against the brick wall farther away from the door.

I heard someone come outside, it was Liam.

"Silly why are you standing out here, it's cold, go back inside."

"My sister will be here any minute. You can wait out with me if you want?"

"Okay, beautiful." I felt my cheeks heat up, he always says I'm beautiful and it makes me so happy, it makes me feel wanted, it makes me feel loved. It for once, makes me feel pretty, and not so insecure.

He had an arm around me, an attempt to keep me warm until my sister came, and then I saw Jen's car pull up.

"Thank you for the cuddle, good night, Liam."

I put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist, it felt like my body had been molded into his, I didn't want to leave, but I had to. I'll see him again soon.

"Good night babe, I'll message you later." He kissed my cheek and finally let go of me, and I hurried to the car. I shivered as I got in.

"You guys sure do look like a couple."

I giggled at her statement, "We're not, but soon."

I finally got home and instantly fell into my pile of warm blankets, not wanting to ever leave.

Liam and I exchanged messages for an hour before we decided to go to sleep.

I thought a little to myself though, about us, what we could be, excited for the "us" to come.

Thinking about him, I went to sleep happy, dreaming about him.

------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, I JUST WANT MORE!!! PLEASE SPREAD THIS STORY!!! ILY GUYS AND KEEP READING AND VOTING

Also, i am going to the WWA DC concert this summer, and boy am I SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

anyway love you guys and help me out!