☁️Chapter 3-Chrysanthemums☁️

Start from the beginning

"Are you gonna buy it?", I ask.

"Yeah!"

(^What it looks like^)

Emiko picked it up and went to the front desk, and purchased the bouquet.

She turned to me when she finished buying, and handed it to me,"Here!"

"What?", I asked, confused.

"It's for you!", she said excitedly.

I take it and I say awkwardly,"Uh-Thanks, I guess,"

"Your welcome!", she said as we walked up to Choji.

I silently wisp to Ino and ask her,"Can I talk to you, for one second?"

"Sure," she replied casually as we walked out of the store.

"So, what did you wanted to ask me?", she questioned, curiously.

"Um-, Well-, yo-you see, E-Emiko, g-gave me...... this," I say as I fumble my words.

"Let's see," Ino said as she saw the bouquet,"Hmm, let's see, red and white chrysanthemum, means....."

She gasped and then smiles slyly,"Shikamaru?"

"What?", I ask.

"Red chrysanthemum conveys...... love!", she exclaimed happily.

I blushed, my face was more red than Emiko's hair,"W-W-W-What????"

"I knew it! She likes you! You guys would be such a cute couple! You can finally commit to something other than doing nothing!", she yelled with a squeal,"How adorable!!!"

The gang came out and Emiko exclaimed,"Hey! What were doing?"

"Nothing!", Ino said innocently.

"Where do you wanna go next, Emiko?", Kiba asked Emiko.

"Let's go to a bakery!", Emiko answered as she held my hand.

I blushed red, right after I calmed down.

"Come on! Do you know any good bakeries Shikamaru?" she questioned.

'She looks so innocen- No! Why am I thinking like this???', I think to myself, as she asked concerned,

"Are you okay? Why are you red?  Are you sick? We don't have to go to the bakery if you don't want to?"

"No! I'm fine!", I assured,"I know a good bakery, it's down the street,"

"Oh alright!", she exclaimed as she goes faster to the end of the street.

We reach the store, which the name was,'Sugar n' Spice'.

We walk in and Emiko greets the employee,"Can I look at your cakes?"

"Of course!", he said, in a peppy tone.

Normally, I would complain how peppy this guy is, but Emiko is here, and I don't want to be negative.

The guy later came with a book with many pages and handed us the book.

Emiko opened the book and flipped the pages, until she found a cake that pleases her.

"Ah! Here!", she said joyfully, as she showed me.

The cake had blue icing, with green icing, looking like grass, with 3 white clouds.

"This is perfect! We'll take this one!", she said cheerfully as she pointed as showed the employee.

"Of course! What's your full name?", he asked as he pulled out a notepad and pen.

"Um- Emiko......", she said the ending quietly.

Oh yeah, she doesn't have a last name. I mean she does have one, but I guess she's not comfortable.

"Nara, Emiko Nara," I answer for her.

"Okay, so Mr. and Mrs. Nara, your cake will be ready in just a moment!" he said as he turned to the kitchen.

"We're not a coupl-" Emiko tried to say but, couldn't finish as the guy went away.

The others finally arrived, and Kiba said,"Woah! I never would have imagined Shikamaru going in front of us! How do you convince this Lazy couch potato to even move???"

"I-I don't know," Emiko said, slightly pink from Kiba's compliment.

"So! Your name is Emiko, right?", Sakura asked.

"Yup!", She responds.

"Are you a ninja?", Naruto questioned loudly.

"Uh- Um-, kinda?", she said, unsure.

"Oh okay!", Naruto replied.

"Mr. and Mrs. Nara!", the employee yelled, as he came out with a plastic bag with a box.

"Mr. and Mrs. Nara, eh?", Ino elbowed.

"Shut up!", I whisper-yelled.

"I didn't know you were dating?", Choji asked.

"What no!", I deny,"Right Emiko?"

"What are we talking about?", she asked with a dumbfound expression.

"Nice one Shikamaru! You finally get a girlfriend!", Naruto congratulated and patted me on the shoulder.

'How do I make them stop talking about me and Emiko?!?! She doesn't even like me! Right?'

(Uninteresting Chapter, but the next few will probably be more interesting....... probably.

-Shikadai_Naara)