Shadow

"Well well, if it isn't Faker," Shadow said. "Yeah yeah, ha ha," Sonic said. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "Nothing," Sonic lied. Shadow then gave him a confused look. "What?" Sonic asked. "Sonic, there's always something on your mind. Now what is it?" Sonic knew that Shadow knew he was lying. He then said, "I'm just thinking that, something bad is going to happen. Even though I feel really excited today."
"Sonic, every time you think and/or say that something bad is going to happen. It always has and it always will. That's how pathetic you are, Sonic." "Oh well excuse me! But at least I don't spend my time in the shadows like I'm emo!" "What was that?" Shadow asked, angrily. "And at least I listen to what's going on Shadow the EDGEhog! Dang, your brain is even slower than your feet."
Shadow got so mad, he clenched his fists and yelled, "Chaos blast!" And then a huge blast of light hit Sonic. Sonic hit the ground. He got back up slowly and said, "You're going down, Faker!" He spun into a ball, and spindashed at Shadow with a direct hit. Shadow grabbed him by the neck, and punched him in the side of his face, hard. Sonic then skid across the ground. He got back up quickly and ran to him.
As they were both about to attack, someone yelled, "It's no use!" And then, Sonic and Shadow stopped moving, and were lifted into the air. "What the?" They both said, simultaneously.