Before the Plot actually happens

Short snippets of Billdip before all the magical shit happens, because I feel like shit if I dont do this, I'll be doing another chapter like this because I need something to build up thier affection and relationship.

-------

She would wake up to silence. sometimes to pots and pans clashing.

Today wasn't one if them. She didn't wake up to the blinding heat of the sun, instead the dim moon light and cool air tingled her cheeks. With a sigh, she puts on a jacket and goes downstairs. she stopped at Bill's room, staring at it for a moment before her ears sent red and proceeded to go down to the counter.
She was used to creepy things enough to sleep in an abandoned house, but that didn't mean she was fearless. She stared at the old curtains, recollecting memories from the past. In a few silent minutes, she drew back the curtains and climbed upstairs.

Cold air whipped her hair in the right direction, she walks to the edge and sits down slowly, taking in the beautiful scenery before her. The ominous beats if her heart and the gentle rustling of trees made her feel at home.

"Fancy seeing you here."

"Bill." She wasn't mad, just surprised and shocked. "Why are you here?"
"Why not?" He smirked at her. Silence came.
"Hey, do you want to hear a story of how the world was made of stardust?"
She nods in reply. no words, no actions. Weirdly enough she smiled.
Just enjoying each others company while looking at something that jumped out of a painting.

--------

If he had questions, he would ask her even if he already knew the answer. He would talk to her even if she was busy, he would make jokes even if she was already happy. He just loved Her smile.

He hated the fact that she should see every possible mistakes of her, even if she didn't have any. He liked everything about her, but he always needed to convince himself 'no it's not love, it's just pity'. Even so, he liked her, in many ways he couldn't understand.

Everyone was busy, doing unknown things that they don't really care. Dipper and Bill are left behind, they would watch TV, anything mindless enough to drive them to sleep.
He woke up next to her on the floor, cuddling like lovers. He blushed, his face bright pink, carefully he stands up and gets a blanket then sits down to cover them both. And he sleeps nests to her. An unfamiliar but soothing warmth washing over him.

He smiled as he dozed off, for the first time in forever, he doesn't wake up to cold sweat and loneliness. Instead his dreams were about flowers and ravens.

---------

When Bill was making dinner,(Ford and Stan watching over him) everyone was feeling...something. They didn't know what was he planning. Could it be radioactive? Could it be something that will become an eventual monster?

Nevertheless when everyone sat down Ford pulls out a meter with a screen. He waved it a few times before saying "It's stable." As everyone looked at each other reluctantly before looking at Bill, who was standing beside them with a stupid smile on his face. Mabel clears her throat with a small smile, "So Bill tell us what you did."
"Of course! this is what you humans call 'spaghetti'!"

Everyone became more pale. Dipper laughs awkwardly, "so the Brown sauce is made out of what?"
"Ketchup of course!"
"Oh. Just ketchup?"
"Yup!"
"Oh..."

With a deep breath, she scoops some spaghetti and takes a bite.
The taste was...indescribable.
All of their faces scrunched up reflexively. Ford and Stan immediately spit it out and gulps down the orange juice in front of them. Wendy chews a few times before running to the bathroom. Soos seemed fine, but he looked...empty. Like he was regretting his life decisions.
Mabel politely chew and swallows it, tears stung on her eyes. Then chugs down the juice. Bill waited for Dipper's reaction.