Obviously.

She stops next to some class and takes a key out, she opens the door and gets in, I get in and she sits on the desk. She has a key? okay..

"Close the door" She whispers yell and I nod, I close the door and she takes a deep breath.

"Look, don't think I like you because I don't, I only want to help you because by me helping you, Brittany loses her standing on school" She explains and that's when everything clicks.

Of course she will.

"But you also have something that it's mine and I want it back" She adds and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Huh?" I frown and she picks on her nails.

"Aaron" She looks up at me and my eyes widen, she chuckles and gets off the desk and walks over at me.

"I will help you with the picture thing, but only if you will break up with Aaron" She whispers the last part in my ear and walks around me making her heels click as she walks and waits for me to make a decision.

"W..What? B..But.. n..no" I stutter and the sound of her heels are gone, she spins me around fast  making me to almost fall.

"So you want that your picture will be seen by everyone?" She questions and I shake my head as 'no'.

"Leave her alone, Claire" I hear Justin's voice from the back of the class and she jumps away from me afraid.

"What..What..are..you..doing here? She stutters as she processes what's happening.

I can't process anything.

What is he doing here? How does Claire know about the picture? She likes Aaron? He used to be with her? Why in the world I had to enter to this world?

I get out of the class and rapidly walk to the cafeteria hoping to find Aaron to tell him what's going to happen, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Justin's P.O.V

I saw Ashley leave and look over at Claire who still seems surprised, I roll my eyes and call for her name to snap her out of whatever she is thinking right now.

"How did you came here?" She asks.

"I was walking around school, and I found this class opened" I lie obviously.

I saw Ashley and her coming here so I followed them, I know Claire and I know she likes Aaron, no, she is obsessed with Aaron, she wants him for herself, only herself, and she will do everything to get him for herself, so I don't think it was good for Ashley to be alone with her.

"W..."

"My turn to ask something" I cut her off and she gulps as she nods.

"What are those pictures you were talking about?" I raise an eyebrow at her and she sucks on her lower lip reminding me of Ashley.

She always does it when she is nervous and doesn't know what to say, of course Ashley looks cute while doing it and Claire looks.... I should shut up.

"It's just one picture, Brittany took a picture of Ashley when she was changing clothes" She says and my eyes widen.

I can't believe she will do something like that.

"When?" I shriek making her jump.

"Yesterday, in your place" She says as she looks down.

Yesterday?....................... FUCK !

*Flashback*

"Baby, please!" Brittany pulls my t-shirt like a little kid and I roll my eyes as I keep my eyes on the TV.

She wants to go to my room to spy on Ashley, I'm tired of her wanting to ruin Ashley, I don't even believe what she told me about her anymore, from what I have got to know Ashley she doesn't seem like a person who will do that, there is no way that is true.

"Ugh no, I'm going to drink some water, want something to drink?" I ask her and she shakes her head before bringing her face closer to mine letting me meet her lips.

We make out for a little till we separate to get some air. How is it that with her I didn't felt what I felt with Ashley? is it because it's wrong? yeah, probably that.

I get up and get up to get something to drink. As I comeback from the kitchen Brittany is not here anymore, I furrow my eyebrows confused but that's when it hits me, she is obviously on my room.

I rush to my room and I hear laughing, I open my room's door and I see Brittany laughing at some picture.

"What are you doing with that?" I chuckle as I notice her laughing at my baby picture, I knew I shouldn't have keep it here.

"Puberty has done good" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Why did you came here?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"It took you too long" She says and I chuckle.

"Let's go, you need to be home" I say and she nods before crashing her lips to mine.

Nope, I don't feel it.

*End of flashback*

Now I know what she was really doing there, damn it.

"What is she going to do with that picture?" I ask and she doesn't say nothing.

"Answer me!!!" I yell and she jumps again.

"She is going to send it to everybody and she is planing on showing it on the cafeteria, I don't..." I rush out of the class to the cafeteria.

I can't let that happen.

A/N: First update, I'm going to start writing the second update now :D

Dedication to whoever comments :D

Wait for a minute video if you haven't watched it ------>

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12