Escape

Amy's POV
I woke up early this morning because I had to get the new guy set up in the asylum. I was up by four getting ready. I was pulling on my leather jacket and lacing up my boots. I was finishing my coffee as I wrote Harleen a note telling her i had left and was at work and took my bike. I was walking out the door right at five so I would be there by 5:30 - 6 with traffic.  I hit every red light there was and made it there by 6:15. As I walked in two of the guys I worked with where standing around.
"Wow look who's late."
"Shut up I hit traffic." I said. Flipping them off with a playful smirk.
"The new guys in your office." Ron the bigger of the two said.
"Okay thanks." I said walking into my office there sat a tall lean muscular man with slightly shaggy brown hair. He turned to me standing up extending a tan skinned hand the contrasted with bright green eyes.
"Hi. I'm Dave." He said as I approached him shanking his hand.
"I'm Amy Quinzel you supervisor." I said standing on the other side of the desk as I strapped on my holsters and stuffed a couple of knifes in my boots. I placed both my pistols in their holsters before grabbing my security card and ear pice. "You will be shadowing me for a week."
"And your here for what again?"
"Your protection. You'll understand when I show you my main pain in the ass that I'm in charge of."
"Oh." Was all he said I walked out the door and he fallows me out.
"Where are we going?"
"To get your gear and then I have to deliver a pain in the ass to his session."
"I thought everyone here was mentally unstable why would you be so aggressive to them."
"Yes well some think that murders are mentally so some are sent here compliments of batman." I said entering the staff room. "Joe you have some gear for him?" I questioned as I grabbed the straight jacket.
"Yeah." He said grabbing it and then handing it to him.
"Gear up the session is in 10." I said he strapped on the vest then helmet gun and full body armor. "Ready?"
"Let's go." He said we walked down the halls I came to jokers cell and hand Dave the straight jacket. I opened the door. He was sitting down facing the wall I front of him.
"Well well Amy nice to see you."
"Shut up joker and get up." I said.
"You brought a friend." Joker said he looked way to happy today. I saw Dave tence up.
"Give me the jacket so I can take him to his session."I growled turning to him out of the corner of my eye I saw joker try to lunge at him I pulled my gun placing it at his head. "Do you ever learn? I have orders not to kill you but if it comes down to it I will but a bullet in your head." I said taking the jacket and putting him in it and tightening it all the way up.
"Why so mean?" He mocked.
"I said shut up Joker." I growled. As I hauled him out the door to the session. I brought him to his chair shoving him down.
"Watch him. He try's any thing call. You I will put a bullet in you if you harm her." I stormed out Dave on my tail. We took care of some other inmates while I showed him all the ins and outs I was in the lunch room while Dave was with the rest of the men when the alarms went off. I jumped up grabbing my rifle and I ran out almost getting shot by some freak in cheesy batman mask I killed him. Right now I need to get to my sister. I was shooting men in costumes left and right I even shot a goat man. That's when my rifle jammed I grabbed my pistol shooting men I arrived at her office it was empty but I heard her scream down the hall. I turned and my gun was knocked away I blocked and grabbed my knife stabbing him. I ran out trying to get to her when two men grabbed me. I thrashed around trying to get lose.
"Let me go. Let me go." I growled as I was drug down the hall. I was then brought into the electro shock therapy room Harleen was being strapped to the table. Saying something I couldn't catch.
"Let her go you assholes! Harleen are you okay?" I shouted.
"I'm I'm okay."
"Get your hands off me." I was hit in the back the head. "I'm going to kill all of you with my bear hands if I have to let us go!!"  I was stopped by the sound of soft foot steps. I looked up and saw the joker.
"Well look what we have here!" He said shining the light in her face.
"Get away from her freak!!" I growled.
"Well look at you just the sweetest." He mocked standing in front of me as he grabbed my chin I head butted him and spit in his face. "You bitch." He then back handed me causing my head to snap to the side. He walked back over to Harley.
"Why are you doing this? I helped you escape." I was pissed now and he moved to stand behind her head.
"Harleen how could you!!" I growled I could tell she felt bad about it but i got no reply.
"No you left me in a black hole of rage and confusion." He snarled slamming his hand down next to her face. His hair falling out of place I tried to lung only to be jerked to my knees. He moved to her feet to pick up something.
"What you gonna do? You gonna kill me, Mr. J?" Of course he is Harleen we are dead end of story. Why wouldn't he. I thought as I continued to fight.
"What? Oh, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you. Really, really bad." He said raising the shock rods.
"You think so? Well, I can take it." She said 
"Don't touch her." I snarled looking up at him.
"To late for that, boys tie her up." He said as he placed a belt in Harleens mouth.  I was shoved into a chair and tied up then gagged. I sat where I could see. "Don't worry Amy your next." I flipped him off as he began to shock Harleen. I wiggled and squirmed causing my wrist to bleed since my metal arm was chained down instead of rope. After about an hour Harleen passed out and he laughed sinfully like the freak he is. He took the gag from my mouth. I glared daggers into him as he looked at me. "Are you afraid?" He asked
"No. I've faced worse then you."
"You should be. This is going to hurt a lot."
"Go to hell." He shoved the gag back in my mouth.
"Been there done that." He said as he pleases the rods to my head.