You and Me and All Other People

Start from the beginning

"Haha... Ok... Wag mo na ko yakapin pawis ako o." Matt was laughing when he tried to unlock her hands.

"Tssss... Ang arte mo. Ayaw mo na magpa-kiss ngayon ha?" She teased. "Ayaw mo na?" She took out a towel, wiped the sweat off his face, and kissed him again and again.

"Nanonood kaya si Matteo?" The girl to his right said. Discreetly, he put his right hand over his face for cover.

"Ewan! Basta alam ko spotted si Bernard sa Patron... Haha... Nakakakilig!!!" The other girl said, excitedly checking her twitter stream.

Matt almost fell off his seat. What the heck was he doing there... Maybe he was invited by Boss Mark, the producer magnate who was the man behind their successful pairing.

He shrugged off the stupid jealous feeling and calmed himself. Sarah loved him. They could do all the publicity stints that they wanted, but he was sure that they couldn't shake her feelings for him. He shouldn't worry.

"Sira! Ashmatt na ngayon no!" The girl beside him said. "Tama!!!" He wanted to say.

"Mali bang umasa na sa hinabahaba ng prosesyon, sa simbahan din ang tuloy ng Ashnard ko?"

Hearing this made Matt cough to the point of choking up. Sarah and Bernard's fans were very much alive. They took the box office by storm with their last movie. People continued to root for them even if they knew that their relationship offscreen has ended already.

"Kuya baka SARS yan ha?!!!" The Ashnard fan said, covering her nose.

She was in a way correct, he was in love sick with a girl called Sars. Her ending up in church to wed another man would practically kill him. Matt lifted a hand apologetically to the girls beside him.

The painstaking wait was finally over. The band began to onboard and the dome was filled with the stinging feeling of anticipation. Any time now and the show would start. His hands were already getting cold from the excitement.

Matt couldn't contain himself when the music blared, and the silhouette of Sarah became visible.

His heart beat wildly as the lights came on and a very beautiful Sarah came down from the platform. He held his breath at the first sound that came off her lips. He was utterly amazed at the way she transformed from a delicate, charming girl to a sexy, fierce performer.

He heard the group of girls around him stir. He knew what was coming. Together they counted to three. He got on his feet with them and shouted "I love you Sarah!!!!" with all the air in his lungs.

She never mentioned his name like they agreed, but she couldn't help share with the audience how happy she was.

"Alam nyo po... Masayang masaya ko ngayon." She was wearing a white evening gown, and she was sitting on a stool at the center of the stage. The crowd cheered, sensing that she was referring to her lovelife. Matt couldn't help but grin.

Sarah was giggling as well. "Assuming kayo ha... Masayang masaya ako dahil nandyan kayo lahat. Mga taong nagmamahal sa akin."

"Wooo!!!! Matteo!!!!" The girl beside him screamed. His heart almost jumped out of his chest.

"Para sa inyong lahat na nagmamahal sa akin... Gusto kong maramdaman nyo na mahal na mahal ko din kayo."

A single spotlight illuminated her face. And then she began to sing, her eyes closed, and every lyric coming from the heart.

When the rain is blowing in your face, 

And the whole world is on your case, 

I could offer you a warm embrace