The elevator doors open and I see the guys talking with there backs towards us.

Carter runs up and hugs Liam from behind.

All the boys turn around and I catch Harrys eye. He smiles as he walks over and wraps his arms around me.

"Wow Julia you look beautiful" He says while looking me over.

I feel my face heat up and I look to the floor. Harry lifts my chin up and places a kiss on my lips.

"Come on love." He says while walking me to the limo.

*******************************************************************

"Okay everybody I invited all of you here because I have some big news for you guys" Simon says while smiling.

"Now boys the time has finally come to shoot the video for What Makes You Beautiful. We will be flying to LA tomorrow morning. Make sure your at the airport at 8" Simon says.

"YES!" Louis shouts. "Our first Music Video This is going to be awesome!" Nial says while hugging Lily.

(A/N not sure if this really is their first music video but hell lets pretend it is.)

After the dinner we all pack our stuff up and get ready to fly to California. 

"You happy were going to California?" Harry asks while grabbing my waist from behind.

I put down my luggage and turn around to smile at him.

"Yeah I cant wait" I say while I capture his lips with mine.

Harry smiles before pulling away and going back to his luggage.

****************************************************************

Beep Beep. "NO!" I yell while throwing the alarm at the wall, smashing it into pieces.

I hear Harry laughing beside me and the door open.

"What happened!" Carter says looking around frantically.

"mmjhmig" I mumble.

"It was the sound of the alarm breaking into pieces." Harry says while laughing.

The guys all laugh while I can feel the girls smiling and rolling their eyes.

I roll over and end up falling off the bed, hitting my head off the side table in the process.

"Fucking asshole!" I yelp. Everyone howls with laughter.

"Im sorry love are you okay?" Harry says still laughing.

I stand up and put my hand to my head. A small bump starts forming on my forehead.

I groan and walk to the bathroom. With a smile on my face I flip everyone off before closing the door.

I take a shower and get dressed. I head to the lobby where I here 'One Thing' playing.

I smile as I see all the boys singing along and dancing.

Harry comes over to me and twirls me around.

I laugh and start dancing with him.

"Guys come on its almost 8!" Louis shouts.

We all share an Oh Shit look and rush out....

*********************************************************************

"Where the hell is seat 119B?" Lily questions.

I shrug as I look for 126B. I find it to be a row infront of Harrys.