2//

"Are you okay?" 

"Fine." 

"Want to talk about it?" 

"No

"Is there a problem?" 

"No."

"You seem sad." 

"Im fine.

The same things are said to me over and over again, day after day. But I'm tired of being pitied. I didnt want their pity, nor did I need it. 

I used to put effort into smiling, I did, believe it or not. 

I tried to reassure people that I was fine, that I wasnt a child anymore who needed to be looked after 24/7. 

But trying to smile was simply just too hard. 

I dont have a reason to stay anymore. 

Mum's gone. 

Dad left. 

I have no one. 

So why am I still here? 

" what.. she updated? "

yes, yes I did. Im honestly so sorry that I took so long. I know that its the winter break and that you guys expect me to have loads of time to update, but I really dont. Im trying to balance homework, work, and time for myself, and im trying so hard to fit in time for wattpad. 

Know that everything in this story, this chapter especially, comes from experience. Except the part about 'mum and dad leaving'. 

A lot of people ask me why I take forever to update, especially for this story. A lot of you literally hate me because I dont update fast enough. I understand where your coming from, I do. I know that im a disappointment and im not surprised that some of you are disappointed in me. 

I understand. 

But now heres the thing, I hope that you guys understand that this story, is basically like my diary. I can barley type this story without almost breaking down. 

Im truly sorry though, that I cant update faster. 

please understand.