" Sup bosses? " the blond said.

" Where's Jonnah? " Ian asked.

" He's there " she said and pointed at a dude sitting in front of a lot of new technology computers.

" Jonnah! " Ian shouted and the dude was so shocked that he fell off hus chair.

" Trace Jenn and Jace's phones now! " Ian shouted and the guy immediately started his work.

" C'mon, be quick " Carter shouted.

" I'm doing it, it's obviously going to take some time! " Jonnah said.

" I want two search teams on the field, send one to near the West skate park and another one in the center " Carter said through his phone.

" I want it now!!! And this is not an exercise!!! " Carter shouted.

" I'm sending you the details by message " Carter said and ended the phone.

" Shit!! " Ian said and sat down on the spot and put his head in his hands a few seconds later, he suddenly got up and grabbed me by my collar.

" I swear to god Greyson, I'd something happens to my sister because of you, I'll kill you " Ian shouted angrily while grabbing my collar.

" Ian leave him " Carter said and pulled Ian away from me.

" It's not time to Fight, we have to work together and find them ok " Carter said in a commanding voice and Ian nodded and went beside Jonnah to see what he was doing.

" Finally " I thought and silently hope that we find something.

******************
***************************

Jennifer's pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by complete darkness. I tried to move my hand to rub my eyes but then realised that my hands were chained to the wall.

" What the hell?! " I said and tried to free myself.

" Jenn? " I heard someone say. I looked in front of me and saw Jace chained to a wall.

" Jace? " I asked.

" How did we even get in Here?! " I asked while struggling with the chains.

" I don't know, the last thing I remember was us in the amusement park " Jace said.

" What the Fuck?! " I shouted.

" Is there someone here?! I swear... If I find you, I'm gonna kill you " I shouted while trying to free myself.

" Calm down kitten " Suddenly I hard a voice coming from the corner of the dark room.

" Who the hell are you?! " I shouted angrily and then came out a guy who looks approx 27 years old with cigarette in his mouth.

" Be patient " he simply said and pulled a chair and sat between Jace and I

" Why the hell did you even kidnapp us? " Jace asked angrily.

" Be patient, I took all this efforts to bring you guys here and you cannot even have a little patience for me, shame on you guys, shame shame shame " he said with a smirk.

" Shut up you dick and just answer the question! " I shouted.

" If I were you kitten, I would probably control my mouth, because I seriously believe that you don't wanna die " He said while grabbing my hair, lifting my head to make me face him.

" Fuck off " I said and spit on his face and that resulted in me getting punched in the face and blood came out of my mouth.

" Don't you even dare touch her! " Jace said while struggling to get out of the chains.

" Shut up, you are clearly not in a position to tell me what to do " The guy said.

" Why the hell did you even funking kidnapp us?! " Jace shouted.

" You'll know later and what's the hurry, it's not like you'll be getting out of here anytime now " The guy said and smirked.

" Stupid fucktard " Jace said.

" What did you say? " The guy asked Jace.

" I said stupid fucktard " Jace said and it resulted in him getting kicked in his belly.

" Can we just know your name? " I asked him.

" I'm......... Someone " he said and went away locking the door.

" That funking dick! " Jace said.

" I know... I just hope that my brothers are doing something " I said.

" Ya... Let's just hope and try and figure out a way to get out of here " Jace said.

Let's just hope that everything goes on well...
_________________
________________________________

Author's note

Hey guys... Sorry for not updating for that long...

I hope you guys like it

Please vote and comment..

PEACE XOXO