''you look beautiful!!'' I complimented while approaching her and she blushed. She freaking blushed and she looked more angelic when she blushed.

''thanks!!''she mumbled.

''shall we?'' I asked and she nodded.

''lead the way.''

I leaded her to my car, I brought my landrover discovery sport this time because I am taking her to a hilly area fifty kilometer away from here.

''exactly !!how many cars you have?'' she asked eyeing my landrover and I am sure she fancied car because she never hide her excitement whenever she sees any car of mine. I didn't replied anything but just shrugged casually feeling a little uneasy to answer her question. She didn't mind and I opened the passenger side door for her.

''my lady!!'' I acted bowing my head and she chuckled.

Am I returning alive tonight, I don't thinks so because there is a saying never trust a woman who suddenly turn all nice and cheerful

Am I returning alive tonight, I don't thinks so because there is a saying never trust a woman who suddenly turn all nice and cheerful. I took my seat locking her side of door and rushed to my side taking the seat and drove of. After thirty minute of comfortably silent drive we reached the hill tops of Chandigarh. It is at the outskirt of the city surrounded by nature. I halted the car in front of the café and rushed to open Nandini side door, she climbed out looking at the surrounding and looking pleased.

''these is a beautiful place.'' she admired.

''and peaceful too.'' I added. ''now come'' I asked her to follow me leading the way and she obliged.

I opened the café glass door for her to go in first and she mumbling a thankyou stepped in, soon we took the seat near the window which has a beautiful river view and hills. This isn't some high class rich café, it is simple for simple people and peaceful unlike those rich cafes where you'll find snobbish materialistic people around you and the best part is no one can recognize me here. I raised my hands to signal the waiter to calling on our table and soon he turned on our table wearing white shirt and black pant with red checked apron, his café uniform with a pen and pad in his hand.

''yes sir!!''he acknowledged.

''aah!!what you want to have Nandini.'' i asked the beautiful lady in front of me. Of course i wanted to call her that aloud but i know it will piss her off. So I am trying to suppress my flirty side keeping it inside for now.

''A steamy cup of cappuccino .''she replied with a casual smile.

''okey then.. a cup of cappuccino for her and strong black coffee for me with the best snack you have and surprise us.'' i joked ordering him.

''right away. sir.'' waiter replied with a genuine smile turning on his heels and i turn my attention back on the diva in front of me.

''so, why we are here far away from city just for a cup of coffee.''she asked out of nowhere.