CHAPTER 12

samaira pic in media boxx...

[NANDINI POV]

There is no doubt his haveli is really beautiful and I enjoying roaming in it but not the moment he interrupted and that too shooed his servant away...

What the hell is his problem man!!!!!

Now I decided too,I wont let him to ruin my moment.So whatever he want to do or for here he can definitely do but with me..nahhh!!!I even wont bother about him.

I very well know about his piercing gaze on me which were burning hole on me but I have to be calm not to give into him and I too know he is really trying hard to get my attetion and to match up with me but my crew members hats off to them they even not leaving him for a sec so that he can approach me.

But one thing is for sure,why he is tolerating their crap. I mean how much I know about him he never let anyone come close to him usually and here he is smiling but I can guess its a fake and pissed smile..Well done Nandini Murthy.

Manik-both the boys this one is your room...

Suddenly he said when we reached to a room.

Boys-thanks sir..you are really nice..

Manik nodded and ranjit and shivam got inside excitedly now we three girls left...

Opppsss!!!!but not for long...

After walking one room further manik again stopped.

Manik -and girls this one is yours...

Uff..finally this monster has to leave now..we all girl start ed to walk in but when the manik spoke and we turned.

Manik-excuse me..(we gave him a look to continue) the room.is just for two...sooo..

Me-so..????

Manik-actually..miss murthy this is not for you..ye indono girls ka hai..(he look behind me and saw curious girls)gud night girls.

He said byee with an irritating sarcastic smile and girls made a bad face than shutted the door.

I was really pissed on him now-what now!!!!

Manik-what...what??arey yaar room has only double bed..to tumhe new room to show krna padega na.now chalo....

I really wanna kill him now!!!

We started to walk in silence but not for so long.

Manik sternly-why are you doing this???

This is confusing..
Ofcouse!!Mr. Malhotra and his mood swing.

Nandini confused-me doing what...

Manik sarcastically laugh-come on fool some one else..(she raise her brows and he shouts angrily)dont play smart with me.

Nandini damn care attitude-mr malhotra..I dont have full nights for you..so lets go..

After saying this she starts to walk but manik again get pissed and grabs her arms forcefully and pinned her to the wall...