1. Waves Of Yesterday

"The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted."
     I am back, back to the place where memories are planted, which eventually bared fruits that rotts as time passed by. Back to the place where everything began, back to the lake which was once a paradise, back, back home.
      Here I am again sitting in the grass enjoying the ticklish feeling it gives to my skin, feet feeling the water in the cold yet serene lake, breathing the fresh breeze of the cold wind and hand touching the spot above my heart remembering the paradise the place once was.
      Head bowed at the lake I look at the faces of two smiling kids, happines and contentment was evident in their eyes, they were bestfriends, no, they were sisters. I was staring at how happy both kids were while making silly faces and laughing at they're own reflection. I giggled at the sight.
     But, ripples occured, the reflection of the other kid was gone I looked up, i bowed down again and saw the refelction of the kid that was left but it is blury due to the rippling effect of the water caused by the tears falling from the empty eyes of the person reflected in the water, my reflection.
      Now, I can clearly see it, it finally sunk in to my heart that now I'm all alone, she will never be back. Just like the reflections in the water, the kid that was left will now be alone as she watch the other kid gets erased by the rippling of the water. Gone was the other kid and the only thing left are the waves of yesterday.