Chapter 12: Humid

Start from the beginning

"Naruhodo~" you heard a voice. It was coming from behind a tree. "Maehara-kun sharing an umbrella in front of a station...nurufufufufu."

That was definitely Koro-sensei. He was wearing a spotted raincoat. He had a small pencil with a journal in hand.

"Your love of gossip with the students is the same as always, Koro-sensei," you tell him.

"This is also a teachers duty," he informed you. He holds up his journal and it reveals a clear picture of all the girls in a massive group leaning on each other with a pink, bubbly filter around them. Names of all the guys in class were on it. "I plan on releasing a novel by third semester of all the student's love stories. The first chapter is about Sugino-kun and his first love, Kanzaki-san!"

"I will definitely kill you before that goes into press!" Sugino yelled at him with a tint of red on his cheeks. He takes the picture and rips it up.

"Sugino-kun, how could you?! I could've made a story of you and一"

"Shut up, tako! Say anymore and I will rip up more pictures!" He shouted at him.

"Sugino, don't worry. We'll kill him before he even publishes a novel about the class..." you snickered.

Your group sweat dropped, leaving Koro-sensei in tears.

"Well, if you are going to write something like that, Maehara's chapter is going to be long," Nagisa told Koro-sensei. "He's popular with girls, and the one he's with constantly changes."

You all saw Maehara pull the girl closer to him under the umbrella, so that she wouldn't step on a puddle. They began to chat and laugh with each other.

Maehara is a good looking guy, and he has a variety of skills when it comes to physical activity. If he was a "normal" student with good grades on the main campus, he would probably be even more popular.

"Oh? If it isn't Kaho-san. What're you up to?" You heard a very well-known voice heading towards Maehara's direction.

It was one of the Five Virtuosos. But some other guys were there with him.

"Seo Tomoya-kun..." you mutter. "This is very bad."

"Ah, S-Seo-kun!" Kaho cries out. She shoves Maehara out of the way, leaving him a bit confused.

"I thought you were staying after for student council work!" She told Seo.

"We finished up earlier than we'd expected..." he looks over at Maehara. "Hey, if I'm not wrong, isn't that--"

"Y-You've got it all wrong, Seo-kun!" She says to him. "He offered me to borrow his umbrella when I didnt have mine!"

"You brought one this morning, though."

"I forgot it at school..."

"Ah, so that's how it is..." Maehara intercepted the conversation.

"No, Maehara, don't talk back to him!" You whispered loudly.

Maehara continued, "Lately, you've never answered my calls, and you suddenly switch from bicycling to train travel. So, you figured you'd keep me around when your new boyfriend's busy, huh?"

Seo glares at Kaho as he grits his teeth in anger. "Kaho, you little--"

"I swear, it isn't like that! H-He's wrong! I-It...it..." she stammered, then stopped talking. The expression on her face changes. It goes from panic, to attack. "Hey, don't you know that you are bad news?"

It began. She pointed at Maehara, leaving him dumbfounded. She tells him that he didn't put enough effort into his classwork, and ended up falling down to the E-Class, which was at the bottom of the pack. But then she mentions that the E-Class students don't graduate into Kunugigaoka High School, and sooner or later, they'd lose touch anyways.